Chapter 5: The Parade Part 3

««Previously»»

He chuckled a little bit, then Mickey started to talk saying, "Anyway, I wanted to ask... do..." Mickey was interrupted by Goofy and he said, "Say Mick, Why didn't cha gimme your pants as well?" Mickey got a little mad and growled to himself, Boris looked up with confusion. Mickey slightly shouted, "We have guests Goofy!" Goofy looked at Boris and said, "OH!... Hello Guests!"

Boris looked away and said, "Heh, Hi Mr. Goofy." he put out his tongue a little bit and went, Pfff.

««Now time to continue»»

"So... Like I was saying. Do you have other family members besides you brother?" Mickey asked. Boris replied, "No, he's the only one left for me." Mickey thought to himself worried, "I was afraid you'd say that." He asked Boris, "And do you have a job?" Boris replied back happily, "Y-yeah, I'm a mechanic, still learning though. My bro's way better."

Mickey had an idea and said to Boris excitedly, "OH! Great! We sure use lots of gadgets in our acts, and with someone like you in our team we'll save lots of time! Don't worry about payment we'll compromise." Boris was shocked and said, "M-m...me!?" But he declined and said, "I'm s-so sorry, but I'm gonna to decline! We... my bro and I have a quest to... something."

He thought to himself, "I can't believe I'm saying no to Mickey. This is the worst!" Mickey lost his smile while Boris was say no, and a voice came with the name loedahlia778 asked Boris saying, "Hey, Boris why don't you tell the truth to Mickey even if he doesn't understand, it's better than hiding it don't you think?"

Boris lowered his ears and said, "The thing is, when the angel gave us the map we tried to show it to others for help, but everyone says it's only a blank paper. So it seems only we can see it!" Boris looked down and continued talking, "Everyone thinks we're crazy, and I don't want Mr. Mickey to think that of me as well. That's like the second worst thing that can ever happen to me."

Another voice came with the name lulavyg asked in confusion, "Wait the second? What's the first Boris?" Boris replied back saying, "Sorry, but please don't make me say it." Boris snapped back and told Mickey happily, "Oh, thanks for everything Mr. Mickey! You really helped us a lot today, hope we'll meet again soon" Mickey in confusion said, "Oh... um" Bendy told Boris saying, "Come on Boris!"

Boris stood up and left with Bendy, Mickey still confused said, "Y-your welcome, b-but." He started to get sad, but he slammed his fist on a wall and slightly growled. He was sad and holding his, then Donald walked in and said, "For the last time Mickey, you just can't Help everyone out there. No matter how hard you try." Mickey was defiant and said, "But I just can't... He's gonna be alone in this world I want to... No! I need to be there for him!"

Donald not caring said, "You're a lost cause!" Then Mickey remembered about Oswald and shouted saying, "OH NO OZZY!" Donald was calm and said, "Calm down, he's ok! He was acting kinda strange." Oswald was on his bed crying asleep with his kids asleep on him as well. Donald continued talking, "But the kids helped him out to feel better I guess..."

««Now to the bros»»

Both Bendy and Boris were walking and bendy with his arms behind his head said, "Man! I really miss the magician and his assistant in Mick's circus" Boris looked at him and said, "You're just missing his assistant dude." Bendy smiled and started to blush an said, "Heh, Yup, she was super hot." A voice came with the name Anon shouted saying, "BENDY THAT GIRL YOU THOUGHT WAS HOT WAS OSWALD'S WIFE! DO YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A CRUSH ON HER?!"

Bendy didn't care and said, "She was just my childhood crush, no biggie."

««Back to Oswald, the depressed bunny»»

Oswald woke up from one of his kids saying, "Papa?" He looked at the child and it said, "Good Morning." Oswald put is hand on its cheek and it purred while moving its ears. That reminded him when his wife use to do that.