Chapter 7: The Cafe

««A/N: *screaming internally and externally like a super saiyan* I am going to push my self to continue writing this story even if I don't have the time and I will make the time. Also, I am sorry for the slow updates and thank you for 137 views. That is all I have to say, so let's get started.»»

The crew walked into the cafe and Boris said to Mickey, "Mr. Mickey you don't have too." Mickey replied saying, "Nah, it's fine, my treat." Behind them was Donald and Oswald, and Donald said, "It's like I'm talking to a freagin wall." Bunny kid 418 repeated Donald saying, "Freagin wall." Oswald was looking down with his ears drooping, then he looked up and his ears went up with his face looking shocked.

When he saw the stranger, he thought it was his wife, so he hugged the stranger which shocked him. Oswald was about to kiss him, but the stranger nervously said, "S-sir?" Donald stayed top laugh and said, "Holy shit!" Mickey yelled at Donald saying, "Donalds watch your mouth! And... umm... Ozzy?" Them Oswald realized it wasn't his wife, and Mickey grabbed Oswald and walk backwards saying, "What's gotten into you?"

Oswald started to get sad and the stranger was making sounds nervously and was blushing a lot. Mickey started to push Oswald and said to the stranger, "I'm so sorry! I don't know what to..." The stranger interrupted him saying nervously, "O-Oh no! It's okay! Who can say no to a hug. Hehe." *cough cough* Donald *cough cough* Sorry something was in my throat. The stranger was flustered and Bendy walked up to him and said, "Hi there Mr. Felix, right? I love your books."

Both of them shook hands and smiled and Felix said, "Wow, thank you! I'm flag that you do Mr...? Bendy said his name and Felix asked, "Are those guys your friends? You know the little mouse and..." Felix's tone changed into a love tone *slightly laughing* I have no idea what I am talking about right now. "... the handsome bunny." Felix was blushing and Bendy said, "Nah, they just invited us for lunch, for some reason" Then he got confused and said, "Wait wha..."

Felix interrupted by shouting, "NOTHING!" Both Mickey and Oswald started to leave and Boris said, "You need any help Mr. Mickey?" Mickey smiled and said, "No no. Ozzy just needs some rest. I'll be back with ya soon Boris." Boris day down with a sad look on his face and said, "He seemed so sad, I wonder what's bothering him so much?" Bendy shrugged his shoulders, and on the other end of the counter Max said, "Yo Uncle Donald! What's up my quakers?!" Donald said, "Hey mini goof."

Both of them fist bump and Max asked, "So how's the rest of the gang?" Donald said, "Oh, you know! Your dad is over sleeping and the bunnies being a whiny little sh" Max interrupted before Donald finished saying, "Be nice ducky."

««A few minutes later»»

"Sir...umm, sir" Max said while Felix wad thinking about Oswald, then Max coughed which for his attention and Max said, "Your orders here." Felix replied nervously, "O-Oh thanks little man." He chuckled and left.

««Meanwhile»»

"You stay here Ozzy. I'll get ya something to eat." Before he left he noticed Oswald was writing something, so he said, "What're you writen there? S-O-R-R-Y?" He hug his brother and said while smiling, "Aww, no need to be sorry bro! Like I can get mad at you." Mickey left and said, "Be right back bro." Felix saw Oswald and walked up to him and said, "Um, Mr. Ozzy?" Oswald looked up and Felix continued talking, "I don't mean to be nosey, but I hope I didn't upset you in anyway... I'm sorry if I did."

Oswald quickly wrote something on his chalkboard and showed it to Felix and it said, "No, I'm the one who should be sorry." It made Felix flustered and made an odd sound and he said, "O-Oh, n-no... no need to be sorry."

««A/N: I am going to update this a little but here you go»»