Chpt. 6

//a week later//

"I didn't need to find out anything."

I looked up to Suho from my paperwork and frowned.

"She wrote an application."

He placed it on my table.

'Park SunHi'

'She applied? Knowing that this is my company? Or didn't she recognize me? But that's impossible...'

I stared at the folder thoughtful.

"It came along with this one. Seems like he is a close friend of her." Suho placed another one next to SunHi's. I took it in my hand.

'Park ChanYeol.'

I glared at Suho with cold eyes.

"Is he her boyfriend?" I asked in an aggressive tone.

"Uhm... I don't think so but I am not quite sure... why?" He asked getting nervous. He knows way too good that if I start to get angry I can't be stopped. "M-Maybe it's her brother?"

"Don't be ridiculous, how could someone like her have such a stupid looking kid as a brother."

"I think he is the same age as..."

"Take both of them." I said and slammed the folder back on the table. I spinned around on my chairwheel and looked out of the window.

"But you didn't even read..." Suho tried to speak up but I interrupted him.

"Are you talking back?"

"N-No..." He said and bowed.

"Leave." I ordered and so he did.

SunHi P.O.V.

We slendered down the hallway when suddenly Chanyeol let out a happy scream.

"I can't believe it!!!" He jumped up and down while looking on the screen of his phone.

I looked at him curious and cringed a bit because of the people who stare at us.

"Channie stop!" I tried to calm him down.

"SunHi!" He grabbed me by the shoulders. "We are in!"

"Huh?!" I looked at his happy face with confusion.
"We are where in?"

"Im Corporations accepted us for an internship!"

I furrowed a brow and got free of his grip.

"You mean you got accepted. I didn't write an application." I rolled my eyes and moved on.

Chanyeol followed me with a grin.

"I knew you wouldn't... that's why I did it!"