Chpt. 47

"I hate parties...."

The loud booming music could be heard from outside and the time waiting in the line in front of the entrance felt like years.

I wore a short tight black dress and shivered in front of the club. Great idea SunHi. I snuggled into my big jacket and tried to stand properly on my red high heels.

"This will be so much fun." JiWon's dress was even more revealing than mine. She will get ill if we don't get in now. Excited as she was she didn't stop squealing and showing me hot boys. Girl you have a boyfriend.

I saw her whispering something to the security showing her worker ID card. The men nodded and let both of us in.

We gave our jackets to the wardrobe and went into the big dancing hall.

"Wow. How did you do that?" I asked her while I tried not to get deaf from the loud music inside.

"This is an advantage of being a part of the best company worldwide." She laughed.

"Let's get something to drink first. I'll pay for you today." After dragging me to the bar she ordered two drinks.

It smells like it will make me drunk in no time.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I suddenly asked. She bit her bottom lip.

"Because... I am sorry for being a bitch towards you." She said with a pouty lip.

Oh now I get it. Chanyeol spilled everything about me and now she feels pity. I shook my head and gulped my drink down.

"Woah! Calm down!" She laughed and grabbed my wrist.

"Let's have some fun." I giggled and grabbed her hand leading her to the dance area.

Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes on me but I couldn't make out where it came from since it was so crowded.

I decided to ignore my paranoia and continued.

"Oh! There's one of my friends over there!" She pointed at a waving boy.

"I'll get something to drink." I said trying to stand on my weak legs. This heels... I am sure they are only created to torture us women...

"Okay meet me there then." She said and left while I left to the bar.

I sat down at the counter and asked the bartender for something strong.

Hey I got better at drinking okay? I can drink a lot more than in the past.

Okay I lied.

I slowly took a sip of it and shivered at the bitter taste slowly going down my throat. Ugh... tastes like pure disinfectant. I don't know how people can drink this without getting wasted.

"Hey pretty." A boy next to me smirked at me snapping me out.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and took another sip ignoring him.
He sat down next to me and leaned closer.

"Looking for some fun?" He asked clearly undressing me with his eyes. No man has manners anymore. Where are all the gentlemen in the world? Why of all people only douchebags dare to talk to me?