Chpt. 23

JaeBum was now awake staring at the front seat.

"Ehmm..." I cleared my throat. "May I ask what this work trip is about?"

He looked at me with an amused smirk.

"You go on a work trip without even knowing what it is about?" He said in a teasing tone.

"Not like I had a choice." I rolled my eyes and drew my gaze away from him.

"Yah! Watch your behavior!" He flicked my forehead again leaving me with an open mouth. Angrily I covered the spot but didn't say anything knowing that he will only get mad.

He gave me a harsh stare and then continued.

"It's a big gathering at a well known hotel. It's only for business partners from all around the world so watch out who you are talking to and how you are behaving. Your role is to seduce Lee San."

"E-Excuse me?!" I gasped. "I won't seduce anyone!" I raised my voice not caring that everyone, even the pilot, heard it.

"Could you stop?" He said in a harsh but low tone.
"I meant... just be pretty okay? That's enough. Won't be too hard for you anyways."

Confused weather this was a compliment or not I shook my head to clear my mind.

"Anything I need to know before we arrive?"
I asked while JaeBum closed his eyes.

"Yeah one thing." He opened then again and looked me deep in the eyes. "Our biggest competitior will be there to. It's BTS cooperations."

"So what?" I asked curious.

"Don't talk to them did you hear that? I don't want to see you near them. Not a single time." His voice was very serious so that I gulped.

I hesitantly nodded and leaned back on my seat to relax while JaeBum tried to sleep again.

'BTS cooperations huh? Whatever...'

//

Our journey came to an end as we arrived at the hotel.

It was a luxurious 5 stars hotel on top of a hill. There was a bus driving every 5 minutes which brought you to the beach. It was only a 10 minutes ride. From the backside of the hotel the beach could be already seen. It was a great view from here.

Everyone of us had an own room for himself. All of us were on the same floor.

The employees took our luggage and brought them to our rooms.

"Today is a free day. Relax and do whatever you want. We will meet at dinner, you are dismissed for now." JaeBum said and left towards his room.

"Want to go to the beach?" Kai whispered to my ear.

I know I know. I said I won't swim blalalalallla but the water seems so clear!!! AND IT'S EVEN SPARKLING!!!!!!

A huge grin appeared on my face and I agreed happily.

I was at my room. It opened with a key card they gave to us earlier.

It had a huge bathroom with a big bathtub next to a small living room. Next to the living room was a door that lead to the bedroom which had a queen sized bed and a big balcony.

I carried my suitcase into the bedroom and began to unpack.

I put out the new bikini I bought thanks to JaeMin and AeRi and a sundress. I guess I should trust them more with this kind of stuff.