Chpt. 33

"What do you mean it's a great opportunity?!" I angrily stomped my feet.

"Come on they offer us such great chance! Suho even said they'll accept us right after we've finished the exams!" Chanyeol said happily.

"Chanyeol you know why I don't want to work at this company!"

"Didn't you say it's past? This is business and has nothing to do with your personal life."

"Chanyeol if I get back I am going to smack you I swear!!!"

He laughed. "I'll call you later again. Accept his offer did you hear me? If we don't get their recommendation then we are doomed! No one will accept us! Do you want that, huh?!"

"Chanyeol I..."

"Is it because he is your ex boyfriend? That was years ago! He probably has millions of girls running after him, he surely doesn't think about you anymore. Don't be ridiculous he is rich and maybe he even has a girlfriend now."

His sudden words made my heart drop.

'Maybe he is right. But only thinking about the possibility that he has someone new makes my heart ache. Why don't I want him to be happy with someone else? Why do I feel jealous? Last night I felt so good in his arms... it shouldn't be like this. My heart shouldn't be racing while being close to him.'

I sighed. "Fine!" I finally yelled into my phone and hang up without saying any further words.

I crossed my arms while I was staring out of the window.

I heard the door crack open.

"They say it will take a few hours till the storm settles and then it's not clear if the roads are free." He sighed annoyed and closed the door.

"I accept your offer." I said and spinned around to face him.

"Offer?" He smirked. "Who said it's still valid?"

My eyes widened in disbelief. "Y-You..."

"Let me think about it." He put his hand on his chin and looked at me thoughtful. "I think you have to convince me." His smirk widened.

"How?" I spat out while I started to panic.

'This was his fucking plan! HE PLANED THIS! I hate you Chanyeol!!!!!!!!' I screamed internally.

"I don't know? I really do feel tired." He yawned and plopped onto the couch. His head fell back and he rubbed his temples.

I gritted my teeth.

"I won't massage you." I stated.

He looked up to me with one eye open. "Nobody said you have to. Well I hope you have a good last day tomorrow." He smirked proudly and leaned his head back again.

I scoffed. "Are trying to threaten me?"

"What if?" He chuckled.

"Pabo..." I mumbled knowing that he heard it but ignored my comment.

"You better hurry before I change my mind." He said and I quickly walked behind the couch and started to massage his forehead and temples.

"So? What about-"

"Ssshh!" He hushed me. "I need to think a little more." He leaned forward giving me the sign so massage his shoulders.

My hands were clearly way too small for his broad shoulders but I tried my best.