Chpt. 42

~ Jackson P.O.V. ~

I walked down the dark street kicking the air and thinking of SunHi.

'I don't want our friendship to end.'

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realize that there was someone following me. I stopped at the park and sat down at a bench leaning back. Grabbing my hair in frustration I let out a furious cry.

It was late at night, no one should be here at this time anyways.

"Are you okay?" A low voice made me shrug.

"Who is that?" I said and looked at the small figure hidden in the shadows.

With a high pitched chuckle the person stepped into the dim light of the street lamp.

"Sorry I didn't want to scare you." She said with a bright smile

It was JaeMin.

'Isn't that SunHi's friend?'

"Oh well... I didn't expect you." I said and cracked a smile.

"Are you okay? I've heard someone scream." She said with an innocent smile and stepped closer to me.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked feeling suspicious.

"Oh... I had a midnight walk." She said with a chuckle. I watched her face. When she laughs her eyes get so small und her cheeks look so... chubby.

"Uhm hello?" She waved a hand in front of my face bringing me back to reality.

"Hm? Oh!" I was about to stand up from the bench but she placed her small hand on my chest and pushed me back to sit down.

"It's okay don't stand up." She said with a wide smile and sat down next to me so that our legs were almost touching. Then she leaned a little closer to me to look into my eyes which were fixed to the front.

"What was your name again?" I asked and gulped feeling nervous about her being so close.

"JaeMin." She said not losing her bright smile.

"I'm sorry." I said smiling weakly. "That I forgot your name."

"Nah it's fine. Soo... will you tell me what's wrong or should we keep the awkward atmosphere up?" She laughed.

"I'm... nevermind. I don't want to bother you." I said and looked at her a little confused. "Is this really a coincidence or did you follow me?" I asked out of curiosity.

She laughed again and paused for a moment.

"Of course I've followed you."

"Huh?!" Surprised I backed away a little.

"Sorry." She laughed again. Her eyes closing each time she laughs. "I didn't mean to creep you out."

"I-It's fine... I guess." I said feeling a little scared by her behavior.

"It's about SunHi right?" She asked staring into my eyes.