Chpt. 38

"Mondaaaaaaaay yeah yeah I love mooondaaaays." Chanyeol sang on our way to work.

"Chanyeol!" I growled and looked at him bewildered.

He jumped and quickly shut his mouth being quiet.

We reached the building and I huffed.

"Anything wrong? You look so down?" Chanyeol remarked and I shot him a death glare.

His body stiffened knowing real good that my bad mood is his fault.

//

Suho gave us paperwork to do and we sat there quietly till JiWon came in.

He smiled at Chanyeol shyly and he returned it.

I looked at both of them with disgust.
She placed a pack of folders on my desk.

"These need to be organized. They are chaotic."

"Why am I am doing that?" I raised a brow. We never had to do something like that before.

"President Im said that they are secret documents so it's your task as his secretary."
Her gaze continuously rested on Chanyeol completely ignoring me.

"Fine." I hissed and started to go threw them.

'Secret my ass! These are name files which need to be sorted!!!!'

I screamed internally knowing that this will take a lot of time.

JiWon and Chanyeol were flirting which each other in a disgusting way. I felt like vomiting.

"SunHi." Suho came in. "Lee will be here after lunch, you need to attend that meeting." Without waiting for an answer he left.

I sighed and let my head slam on the desk.
JiWon and Chanyeol shrugged.

"I should leave." JiWon quickly said. "See you at lunch." She whispered to Chanyeol and left.

He was smiling brightly while I was radiating a ghost like aura.

"Chanyeol. How do I look?" I said biting my bottom lip. I was wearing a pastell pink dress with a white blazer.

"Stunning as always." He said still looking at the door in a lovely way with his head resting on his arm.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Not like I'm not happy for them but I feel left behind okay?

We left for lunch.

Todays menue: potatos, chicken and corn.

I sat down at an empty table.

Chanyeol smiled brightly looking at someone behind me.

"Oh! JiWon!" I looked behind me where JiWon sat while waving at Chanyeol.

"Let's sit with her." Chanyeol suggested not taking his eyes off her.

"You go." I rolled my eyes and Chanyeol took the chance hurrying to her side.

I scoffed.

'What an ass... leaving his best friend for this bitch. I hate her even more now.'

I pouted and stabbed my food angrily.

"All alone today? How rare." An sarcastic chuckle made me look up.

"Yeah and it should stay like that." Annoyed I looked down and continued playing with my food.

I heard JaeBum placing his tray on my table across from me.