Chpt. 19

He didn't get rid of his teasing attitude. My palms were sweaty and I was tired of standing.

I stood in the middle of his large office.

He had a maximum desk and a leather boss chair in which he sat while leaning back. Behind him was a huge window which gave a great view on the garden, I don't know why they need such beautiful garden. On the left and right were, similar to Suho's office, shelves with books and folders. Between the desk and the door were two large leather couches and glass tables for simple meetings I guess. Of course they had a larger room for meetings so this had to be only for the very important persons.

I gave him a puzzled look but the only thing he returned is this amused expression on his face.

This is getting really tensed right now....

As if God heard my thoughts he send an angel to rescue me. Suho entered with another person beside him. I turned around and saw....

Who could it be?

JiWon.

Who did you think?

I tried my best to not roll my eyes. She gave me a fake smile and stood next to me.

"Oh no, she is coming too?" She said with an ironic smile.

JaeBum simply ignored her words and cleared his throat.

"The flight goes on Wednesday. We will be gone for a week and the hotel is already booked. We will gather early at 8 am in front of the company building and don't dare to be late." He gave us a scolding glare. "That's all. Now leave."

We all bowed and Suho and JiWon were on their way to leave the office.

"Uhm..." I hesitantly tried to speak. JaeBum's eyes told me that he doesn't like my attend and I quickly shut my mouth. Then I turned around and left with Suho and JiWon.

Suho disappeared into his office and before I could go into the my office I heard JiWon clearing her throat.

"It's nice to meet you again." She said looking at me arrogantly with crossed arms and a raised brow. Examining my body with her evil eyes she cracked a smile.

I smiled at her and nodded. "It's nice to see you again too. I can tell you and JaeBum are still close." I spat out regretting it immediately.

'Silly silly silly!' I wanted to slap myself really hard.

She let out an ironic chuckle. "Yeah we are." She rolled her eyes. "What's wrong with your hair? Had a midlife crisis?"

I tried to say something but then Chanyeol opened the door and looked at JiWon shocked.

"JiWon?!" His jaw dropped opened.

Her eyes widened and she kept glaring from me to him.

"Why are you here?" She said and clenched her fists.

"I could ask you the same." He said rather angry. "Aren't you supposed to be in Yeosu?" He clenched his fists.

Little note: Yeosu is a city really really far from Seoul it's on the other end of Korea.

"I-I'm.... I didn't tell you because..." her voice cracked.

"Answer me goddamnit!" He slammed his fist against the wall making JiWon and me shrug together.

Hearing the noises JaeBum quickly hurried out of his office.