Chpt. 46

Time flew by. It was almost Christmas.

Working with Namjoon is great. Even though I still feel guilty about the cancellation of the contract, he never blamed me for it. Instead he told me that he wouldn't be able to keep up with the work if I weren't there to help him. He makes me feel precious at the workplace but after all... why do I still miss the horrible working conditions at Im Corporations?

I thought back to my time there... it was so much fun to be honest. Together with Chanyeol, Suho and Kai.

I spend a lot of time with Jackson and AeRi again. It was like we were back at school again but only one person was missing.

Even if I try my best I can't forget his face. When he smiled, when he laughed or when he got angry.

I buried my head into my pillow and sighed loudly in frustration.

"I can't believe what I did...." my thoughts went to the time I kissed him in his office. The cringe is too much.

"I am so stupid..." I whined and threw the pillow away.

Why? Why did I had to do that?

I should've just let things like they were...

But now I evolved feelings again. Okay well not like they were gone.

I can't forget it just like that. I feel so stupid and embarrassed. I didn't even had the chance to apologize.

After my little recap I stood up from my bed.

"I need distraction." I changed into a white warm fluffy shirt and dark jeans. Then I put my pastell coat on, a big comfy scarf and my black boots.

With light make up and my hair made up into a bun I left my apartment.

I took a walk to the city and looked around seeing fancy decorations for Christmas. Unfortunately there was no snow this year even though the weather is cold and freezing.

The city was bright though it was already dark.

The lights shined in different colors and everything sparkled. Cute and fancy Christmas decorations, people dressed as Santa Claus and a christmas tree here and there. Everything was made for lovely dovely couples. Sick. Christmas is definitely made for couples.

"I should look for a small present for Namjoon." I mumbled to myself and stuck my cold hands into my pockets. Well at least something that compensates the burden I am to him because of JaeBum's actions.

After all he offered me this job and took great care of me. At least I should buy a present to thank him for that.

The city was full of couples what made me somehow upset. Sick.

I will end up alone I guess. I sighed and saw my warm breath making a little cloud in the cold air.

I went into a coffee shop and bought warm chocolate before I continued to look around.

Sipping on the large cup I stopped at a accessory store.

"Hmmmm...." I looked threw a window and saw a golden bracelet. "It would suit him I guess." I said examining the expensive accessory.

I went inside and asked the cashier to show me the bracelet.

"Is this for your boyfriend miss?" He asked with a smile but I shook my head with a smile.

"For my boss." I said and chuckled lightly. "He's a fancy person."

"Oh well then I am sure he will like it." He said.

"Well... I also need something for someone very important to me." I said looking around for something Jackson would like.

"Okay, again not your boyfriend?" The cashier smirked as I nodded and went to another counter to bring a watch. "These are very popular right now."

Amazed I looked at the big watch. "I'll take both them."

I paid and left the store.

Since I already bought the rest of the presents earlier, I am done now.

"Look look." A familiar voice made me turn around.

"Oh hi." I said not very happy as I saw JiWon. Wow. Destiny is making it really hard for me.

She smiled at me and looked at the shopping bag in my hand. I quickly tried go hide it behind my back but it was already too late.

"Christmas presents?" She asked.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" I asked her as I saw how dressed up she was.

"I am going to meet Chanyeol. What about you?"

I smiled weakly. "Nothing. I just bought these presents and now I am heading home."

"Are you spending Christmas with your family this year?"

I felt a stab in my heart but tried my best to ignore it.

"O-Of course." I fake laughed tasting the bitterness I felt saying those words.

She looked at me curiously and then shook her head.

"SunHi you didn't change at all." She looked into my eyes sincerely.

Confused I couldn't say anything and stare at her speechless.

"Nevermind. What about we go to the club today?" She suggested with a smile.

"What?" My confusion grew even more.

"You heard me right!" She laughed. "Come on let's have some fun together. We didn't get along well so we should try a new start."

Why...?

"But what about Chanyeol?"

"Ah forget about him." She winked at me with a smirk.

Why all of a sudden?

A/N

It may be a little late for that but Merry Christmas! 🎄 😂

I was too busy these days that's why this chapter is shorter than usually. I know you've been waiting desperately for a new chapter I'm sorry 😭

Anyways enjoy the rest of 2017! I'll drop another update this year and then we'll continue next year 🎉 happy holidays 💕

❤️ I LOVE YOU ❤️