Chapter Six

After Robin's outburst, Chrom left and you were now lost in your thoughts all alone.

Oh Naga, please help me. I thought as I laid down on my bed and fell asleep. Trying to avoid reality.

***

I ended waking up late despite the fact that I slept early last night.

Last night!

I don't want to run into them since it's going to be somewhat awkward.

"Hey (Y/N), you awake yet?" Lissa asks as she takes a peek.

"Yeah, did you need something?" I ask as she lets herself in.

"I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready." She states.

"Oh, okay thanks for telling me. I'll be there shortly." I tell her.

"Um by the way, what happened last night? Did you and Robin argue?" She asked as I gaze down at my lap.

"Yes, don't worry about it though." I replied as she smiled warmly at me.

"Alright, if you say so. Remember, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here." She stated.

"I'll keep that in mind." I responded as she leaves.

***

The Ylissean Shepherds marched to the Plegian border where this so-called Maribelle is kidnapped.

I decided to walk alone this time since I didn't want Chrom nor Robin getting angry again.

After a while, we spotted Gangrel and Aversa standing on a boulder.

Aversa.

I thought I would never see her again. I still remember the day Validar saved her from the streets.

***

"(Y/N) darling, I want to introduce you to someone." Validar stated as I turned around to look at the person.

There, by the doorway stood a woman. She was eerie yet beautiful. Her outfit was very risqué which made her appear seductive.

Something about her is not right. I thought as she stood beside the Plegian king and smiled at me.

"My dear (Y/N), let me introduce you to Aversa: your older sister. Aversa this is (Y/N), your younger sister." Validar stated formally.

I hide behind my father's tall figure due to her sinister aura and gaze at Aversa.

"H-Hi Aversa, it's a p-pleasure to meet you." I greet as Validar steps aside.

Damn me and my shyness. I thought as she hugs me.

"Hello little sister, I'm so glad I'm finally getting to meet you. I know we'll get along very well..." She stated sinisterly as I returned the hug.

***

Aversa was a very deceiving person. She treated me, the servants, and the soldiers like crap when Validar was not around.

Even though Aversa was cruel, she knew her limits. She taught me how to use magic and wield a sword. She would protect me from Validar's evil tricks, and took care of me despite the fact that she was selfish.

Aversa was the one who helped me escape from the invasion. After that happened, I haven't seen her since.

***

"What's this, then? The exalt herself, in all her radiance? I fear I must shield my eyes!" The Mad King laughed hysterically.

The Exalt asked why Gangrel held Maribelle captive. Aversa and the Mad King lividly explained that Maribelle invaded their country.

However, Maribelle explained that the Plegians razed a village and she tried to fight them off but dragged her to the border.

After the argument, Gangrel stated that in order to release Maribelle, the Exalt must hand him the Fire Emblem.

Emmeryn declines on giving him the emblem and a brigand approaches her but Chrom counters.

"Stay back! Or you'll all suffer the same fate!" Chrom exclaims as King Gangrel declares a battle.

***

We end up winning like usual.

We all end up going back to the barracks to get some rest.

"Ugh, it's been a long day." I say to myself as I lay in bed.

"It sure has milady." Frederick responds as he stands in the doorway.

"Oh, Freddy bear! What a surprise! Did you need something?" I ask, sitting up.

"Please do not refer me by that ridiculous name. Milord Chrom wishes to speak with you in the castle garden." He states as he leaves.

I wonder what Chrom wants. Hopefully he doesn't mention anything about Robin. I thought as I make my way to the garden.