Chapter Ten

Over the last few days, the Ylissean Shepherds continued to march to Plegia. During our journey, we fought a few group of bandits. Thankfully, no one has been hurt.

***

"Where am I?" I asked myself as everything around me was pitch black.

"Hello there (Y/N)," someone greeted as I looked around.

"Behind you..." the deep voice said as I turn around.

My (E/C) eyes widen in fear.

"R-Robin! Is that you?! No! You're not him! It can't be!" I exclaim as the demonic entity chuckles.

"Of course I'm not that dastard. I'm obviously the Fell Dragon Grima." Robin's doppelgänger states as I felt myself becoming paralyzed.

Grima gazes at me lustfully and pulls me towards his built chest. The red-eyed entity wraps his strong arms around my waist.

"You're so cute, it's a shame that we're fighting against each other..." Grima says as he licks my neck.

"Please, leAVE ME ALONE YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!" I scream as Grima laughs.

I couldn't help but give him the death glare. It only made him laugh more.

"Aww, but we were just getting started! Well then, we'll save it for another time." Grima said as he smirks.

"Well doll, it was a pleasure to meet you. I'll make sure to let Chrom and Robin know that you are mine.~" He says seductively.

"And I'll make sure to let you know that I don't belong to anyone!" I exclaim as I heard his annoying laugh once again.

***

I wake up and feel beads of sweat on my forehead.

"Oh my freaking Naga..." I muttered as I got up and went to my vanity mirror.

In the reflection, I saw a (H/C) girl standing in fear. My skin was pale and I had dark circles under my eyes. Adrenaline was still running through my veins.

'Man, what a nightmare...' I thought as I noticed a purplish-red bruise on my neck.

"Grima wasn't lying when he said that he'll let them know that I'm his..."

"Who wasn't lying when he said that he'll let them know that he's yours?" I heard a familiar voice.

The brown-eyed tactician came inside my tent. I ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"Thank goodness you're here..." I muttered as the white-haired male hugged back.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he noticed the hickey on my neck.

"Who did this?!" Robin asked angrily as I started to cry on his shoulder.

***

After Robin calmed me down and helped me relax, I told him about my nightmare. The white-haired tactician seemed worried and livid about what happened. He didn't want any harm to come to you, so he was thinking of something.

After pondering for a while, he decided on something that will hopefully make Grima stay away from the (H/C) girl.

"You're sleeping with me from now on, I don't want anything to happen to you." Robin states.

I hesitate for a bit on the idea of sleeping with my brother, but eventually agree to it. Maybe Grima will back off and go away.

"Thank you Robin, for always being there for me." I spoke as he smiles at me.

"Like I've said before, I'll protect you no matter what happens." He said as he gently holds my hand and kisses it.

I blush at his action, but pull him into a hug.

"I love you Robin..."

"I love you too princess..." he whispers as I fall asleep in his arms.