Special Chapter #2

Robin decided to visit (Y/N)'s tent for personal reasons. He wanted to know more about his past since he doesn't recall most of it.

He let himself in (Y/N)'s tent and noticed that she was in her tiny bed, reading a book that Sumia lended her a few days ago.

"Hey (Y/N)," Robin greeted as the (H/C) girl greeted back.

"What brings you here?" (Y/N) asked as Robin sat at a nearby chair.

"I... wanted to know more about my earlier life." He states as the girl is having a certain flashback about her childhood.

"Well, I remember we would read stories before bedtime." (Y/N) states as a light pink hue appears on her cheeks.

The tactician notices this and thinks it's extremely cute.

"How about I read you a book that I picked up in town earlier?" He asks as (Y/N) reads the book title.

"How to Tip the Scales... wow... umm... okay." The (H/C) girl states as you couldn't help but giggle.

"Oh man, he's such a dork." (Y/N) thought as the two tacticians began to read until they fell asleep.

***

[Extended Ending]

"Where's (Y/N) and Robin? They should be eating breakfast by now." Lissa ponders as she looks for the tactician siblings.

She goes to Robin's tent, only to find nothing.

The blonde princess then goes to her best friend's tent. She squeals at the sight of Robin and (Y/N) sleeping together and cuddling.

"So cute!" She whispers as she quietly leaves her friend's tent.