Special Chapter #1

{ These special chapters have nothing to do with the main story. Hope you enjoy! }

I decided to bathe myself after a hard day of training with the Shepherds.

I turned the water on to a hot temperature and waited until the bathtub was full. I added a (F/S) bath bomb and got in after the tub was brim.

The bathing tent was steamy as hell but you didn't care. Your felt your muscles relax and sighed in relief.

This is just what I needed after a long day of training. You thought as someone interrupted the moment.

"Hey, (Y/N)? ...(Y/N)! Are you in here?!" Questioned a certain blue haired prince.

"C-Chrom?! Is that you?! Do you mind waiting outside for a moment?" I asked as I heard footsteps approaching.

"What? Come on in? ...Gods why is it so steamy in here?" He asked as you saw him standing in front of you.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CHROM!" You screamed as you covered your womanly parts.

"There you are. I can hardly see through this blasted steam... Anyway, I wanted to consult with you on tomorrow's march. You see...
...
...
...
Is there a special reason you aren't wearing clothes?" He questioned as you felt your cheeks turn red.

"GET OUT!" I yelled angrily as he started apologizing profusely.

"CASH ME OUSSIDE! HOW BOU DAH?" I exclaimed as he scurried away.

***

"All right, Chrom! What kind of dumb ass walks straight into the women's bathing tent?!" I asked angrily as he apologized again.

I accepted his apology and we ended up chatting for a bit about tomorrow's march.

"Well that's pretty much it, I guess. So, bye!" Chrom stated.

"Bye." I said as he apologized once again and accepted his apology.

"Er, right. Yes, so I'll catch you later? Argh, no! I mean, SEE you later! ...ARGH! NO! I mean... BYE!" He stated as I rolled my eyes at the dorky prince.