An Unexpected Party

The doorbell ringed once again. Bilbo blinked, obviously irritated. If two Dwarves in his peaceful hole wasn't enough havoc, he didn't know what was. Of all people why did he have to be the one to house uninvited Dwarves? How many were to come?
He didn't want to think about it.

Bilbo opened the door and was greeted by two younger Dwarves.

"Fili." One with blonde hair and blue eyes introduced himself. 

"And Kili," the second one had brown hair and dark eyes. 

"At your service." They both bowed, as had the two other Dwarves earlier. 

"You must be Mr. Boggins!" Kili rose and smiled.

"Nope! You can't come in. You've come to the wrong house." Bilbo began closing the door when Kili reached forward and stopped him.

"What? Has it been canceled?" He asked. 

"No one told us," Fili said.

"No, nothing's been canceled," Bilbo said, as nothing had been arranged in the first place.

"That's a relief!" Kili sighed with a smile before pushing Bilbo aside and entering.

"Careful with these." Fili handed Bilbo a bundle of weapons. "I just had them sharpened."

"It's nice, this place, yeah," Kili said, roaming around the front hall. "Did you do it yourself?" He began wiping his boots off on a box.

"What? No, it's been in the family for years- That's my mother's glory box. Can you please not do that?" Bilbo looked at Kili.

"You'll have to excuse my nephews, they're a bit hyped from the journey." Bilbo jumped from the unexpected voice behind him.

He turned, expecting to see another Dwarf, but was surprised to see a woman standing there. In fact, she was a rather fair looking woman. Dark brown hair flowed past her shoulders to stop at her elbows, green eyes glistened as she looked down at Bilbo. Although she wasn't that much taller than him, she looked about the same height as the first Dwarf to arrive at Bilbo's home, Dwalin. But she certainly was short for the human race.

"Larewen, at your service." She too bowed before passing Bilbo.

"Nephews?" Bilbo questioned, a woman of the human race with Dwarves as nephews? Unheard of!

"Yes, oh and do be careful with the swords, they've been sharpened." Larewen turned the corner into the dining room where the four Dwarves continued to eat Bilbo's food.

Now how he had not seen her behind Fili and Kili, Bilbo did not know. She had surely arrived with them. Bilbo scanned Larewen and noticed her black cloak. 

"What a sneak." He muttered under his breath.

"Larewen! He has tea!" Bilbo heard Fili shout.
Splendid! Now they were going to drink all of his tea.

"Shove this in the hallway." Balin, the second Dwarf to arrive, was holding a chair in front of him. "Otherwise we'll never get everyone in."

"Everyone? How many are there?" Bilbo walked to the doorway of the dining room.

"About fourteen including us," Larewen answered from the dining room.

The doorbell ringed again, Bilbo looked to the door. 

"Oh, no. No. No. There's nobody home!" He dropped Fili's weapons and marched to the door. "Go away and bother somebody else."

"He doesn't seem very happy," Larewen said in her seat.