Roman & Nina

I was sitting alone at catering drinking a bottle of water. I just finished a match against Summer Rae, I won of course.

If your wondering why I'm sitting alone its because I'm too shy to make friends. I talked to people but only if they talk to me first. I've always been this way so my love life has went down the drain. At least that's what I thought.

I had finally caught my breath and went to throw away my empty bottle. I felt eyes on me and turned around to see the SHIELD.

They were standing in a huddle talking. However one particular member had his eyes glued on me..... Roman.

I blushed instantly. I had always thought Roman was sexy, but I never told anyone or made it obvious, of course.

I quickly walked away hoping he didn't notice my burning cheeks.

I had almost made it back to the divas locker room when I heard someone call out my name.

"Nina!"

I knew that voice. I slowly turned on my heel to see the Samoan standing less than ten foot away.

"Uh... hi R-Roman" I stuttered. 'Great now I look like a total idiot' I thought to myself.

"I saw your match. You did great.. as always." He trailed off. I couldn't help but to blush.

"Anyway, listen, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with me tonight? I can tell your the silent type, and well... the movies is quiet so what do you say?"

"Umm.. I-I'd love to" Damn it i stuttered again. Pull yourself together Nina. The hottest man alive is asking you on a date.

"Great, so I'll pick you up at 7?" He said with a huge smile.

"I'll be ready. My room numbers 301." I replied staring into those beautiful brown eyes.

"Yo, Roman, we gotta go! Our match is next" said Seth breaking the moment.

"Well I gotta go see you around, sweet cheeks" he said kissing my forehead.

>Fast Forward to after the movies<

"Wow, Roman. I had a lot of fun tonight; it's been a while since I've laughed this much." I said holding his hand while walking up to my room.

"I'm glad" he replied smiling.

We were now in front of my hotel door. He looked into my eyes and cupped my face in his large hands.

He slowly leaned in and so did I. We both closed our eyes. As soon as our lips touched, I felt sparks.

He began to deepen the kiss by tracing his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I almost immediately let him in.

I was so lost in this kiss. He was so passionate and gentle.

I pulled away for much needed air. I still had my eyes closed and felt him kissing my neck with his hands on my waist now.

I let out a slight moan as he kissed my sweet spot. He knew he found it and began to suck and nibble at my spot leaving a hickey.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed lightly, signaling him to stop.

He looked at me with confusion written all over his face, until I said, "Let's go inside, and finish this."

He smiled at me with lust in his eyes. I hurriedly opened the door and pulled my jacket off.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and gently laid me down.