Roman & Leslie

Roman Reigns stood before me asking me to go on a date with him. I had never talked to him before and suddenly he was interested in me.

"So, Leslie, I was wondering if you'd like I go to Disney World with me? I have an extra ticket and we've never talked so we can get to know each other while we're there" he said looking down with hopeful eyes.

How could I say no to that smile.

"Sure, I'd love to" I reply shyly.

"Great, I'll pick you up after the show and we'll head out" with that he turned and walked away.

This was going to be amazing!

Two hours later, Roman shows up at my locker room door. We leave to Disney World.

~After Disney World~

"I had a blast, Roman!" I exclaimed while we were walking back to my hotel room.

"I'm glad. Plus I got to hang out with the most beautiful girl on the planet" he said winking.

I blushed incredibly hard and turned away to open my room door. When I turned around our lips locked.

It was shocking but I kissed back, moaning into the kiss. I felt Roman smirk against my lips.

I gripped the neck of his shirt pulling him into my room.

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Positive" I said stripping of my clothes down to my bra and panties. He did the same, leaving him in only boxers.

He picked me up as I wrapped myself around him. He laid me on the bed and took off my bra.

He took a nipple into his mouth, pinching the other. He kissed lower down my body.

He pulled my panties off with his teeth. He licked up my entrance to my clit.

"Roman, please, I need you now" I groaned as he flicked my clit.

He rested between my legs and slipped on a condom. He kissed me deeply as he slid into me. It was the most pleasurable thing I've ever experienced.

"Leslie, your so tight" he grunted.

"Mmm" I moaned as he began speeding up. He was now slamming into me balls deep.

"Roman! I'm about to cum!" I cried out.

"Cum for me Leslie" he said thrusting harder

I came on his cock as he exploded inside me. We both laid there trying to catch out breath, with him still inside me.

He slowly pulled out and discarded of the full condom. He crawled back into bed and smuggled into me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he questioned.

"I'd love to" I panted smiling over at him.

>This request is for WWELeslie_<