Dean & Juliet #2

'Ugh, why can't this creep leave me alone.' For the past two months, some kid next door named Dean Ambrose, has been obsessed with me. He is constantly watching me and its so weird.

I was on my way back home from a friends house when Dean came up to me and started talking.

"Hey, sweetheart, why don't you come visit me sometime?" he asked resting his hand in my hip.

"Hell no! Get away from me!" I yelled trying to run off. He was a lot faster and stronger than me though.

He grabbed me by the waist and covered my mouth with a clothe. It had a strong odor and within seconds, I was out.

~1 hour later~

I woke up in a strange place that was dark but light enough I could see the man on the other side if the room.

He was dressed in a black outfit that looked like SWAT gear. He turned around and smiled in a way that was very disturbing.

I tried to get up, but it was then I realized I was tied to a bed. This couldn't be good.

Sure I had always thought the neighbor boy was hot, but I didn't want to have any type if sexual intercourse with him.

"Did you have a good nap sweety?" he asked stalking toward me. He had something in his hand that looked like my vibrator. Wait, what?!

"Yes, I took this from your room hope you don't mind. Don't worry, babe, I'm not going to hurt you. If you want me to stop, just say 'RED' and I will. But I think your going to like this." With that being said he disappeared between my legs and pulled my panties down.

I don't understand why I wasn't struggling to get away. I was actually willing for him to do this to me.

I heard a soft buzzing noise then it was on my clit. Within seconds I was moaning in pleasure.

He increased the speed and inserted two fingers.

"Oh... Dean! Please untie me! I need to feel you!" I was so turned on I didn't care about the fact he kidnapped me. Because as of right now I was in heaven.

To my surprise he reached up and untied me but kept the vibrator in place. Then without hesitation, he thrust into me. I had been so overwhelmed with pleasure, I didn't realize he had undressed.

He turned the speed of the vibrator to its highest setting and fucked me just as fast and hard. I was loving it all.

A few minutes later, I began to shake as my orgasm ripped through me. He grunted and came as well.

We laid there out of breath as he pulled out of me. He flopped down on the bed and panted, "That..... was...... amazing"

All I could do was moan in response. He laughed slightly and look over at me. "I know you think I'm some freak but.... Juliet, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to" I responded leaning over and kissing my new boyfriend.

>This request is for whitejuliana1204<