Roman & Nika

It was Christmas Eve and I was all alone. Roman and I have been married for two months but I've only seen him once since our wedding.

I was snuggled under a blanket in the living room and watching "Rudolph" when the front door burst open. I gasp out of fear and run into the kitchen but the intruder follows. I'm backed into a corner and scared to death.

"Please don't hurt me!" I cry.

"Nika, baby, it's me" Roman says flicking on the kitchen light. I sigh, relieved it was him and not a psychopath. I run into his arms, hugging him and planting kisses all over his face.

"I've missed you so much" I whisper.

"I missed you too" he replies.

His hands begin to wonder my body, caressing my hips down to my ass. I moan as he pulls my body closer and I can feel his erection through my silky night gown. I tug at the bottom of his shirt as if saying I want it off. He takes the hint and strips away of all his clothes. I stand still admiring his tone body.

"Like what you see?" he teases. I nod frantically and take off my clothes. He picks me up and places me on the kitchen counter. He goes down on me for a minute or two making sure I'm wet enough to take him.

He eases his way into me, letting me get use to his size again. I wrap my legs around him and he starts moving. With each thrust he hits my g-spot perfectly. I moan his name over and over as I get closer to orgasm.

I'm on the edge of cumming when he says, "Cum for me baby". My muscles tighten and my juices gush out of me mixing with his cum. We're both breathing heavily and unwinding from our climaxes. He inches his way out of me and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Merry Christmas, Nika. I love you"

"I love you too Roman. Merry Christmas."

>This request is for SwaggUso<