Randy, Sheamus, & Ashlynn

"This is the most boring night ever!" I exclaimed.

Sheamus and I were hanging out with Randy on his tour bus. It was about 8 o'clock and we had drunk a few beers getting a little buzzed.

"Lets play truth or dare." said Sheamus.

"I go first!" yelled Randy.

We got in a circle on Randy's bed and started the game. As time went on, the questions got more intense.

"Ashlynn" said Sheamus, "If you could be in a threesome, who would it be with?"

I hesitated, but answered honestly. "You two"

They looked shocked but then they shared a devious look and leaned closer to me.

"I dare you to have a threesome with us" said Randy.

He knew I couldn't back down from a dare. So I agreed and things quickly heated up.

Before long we were all naked, and I was on my hands and knees. Randy was in front of me shoving his dick down my throat. Sheamus was behind me pounding away.

I was getting so much pleasure when Sheamus started stroking my clit. I moaned with Randy in my mouth sending vibrations up his length.

"Damn, Ashlynn. Your a good cock sucker aren't you?" Randy groaned and grabbed a handful of my hair making me take more of him.

"Got a tight cunt too" growled Sheamus.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled pulling Randy from my mouth and stroking him really fast.

I screamed their names loudly as I orgasmed. They started grunting louder and they both stood in front of me jerking themselves off. With a few quick pumps, they shot their cum all over my face, mouth, and breasts.

I swallowed what I could and got a Kleenex to wipe up the rest. We all laid on the bed, me in the middle, breathing heavily.

"Wow" we said at the same time. I giggled and snuggled into Randy's chest as Sheamus cuddled me from behind.

"We should play truth or dare more often" said Sheamus.

We all agreed and fell into a deep sleep wondering what next time will be like.

>This request is for TheVipersKrazyChick<