Dean & Gabby

We were pulling in our driveway after being on WWE tour for the past 2 months. Thankfully Dean and I were together during that time.

"So good to be home" I said when Dean turned off the engine. He agreed and started rubbing my thigh. I took a deep breath and glanced over at him.

"I don't want to wait any longer. I want you right now" he groaned, leaning over and kissing me. His fingers reached my warm center and he palmed me through my jeans. I desperately wanted him now and I climbed into the back seat. Dean followed.

He pulled my top down just enough to expose my breast. He wasted no time before he took one of my perky nipples in his mouth. He gave each of the girls the same attention. Then he pulled my jeans and panties down to my knees.

He flipped me over so I was in doggy style position. Then two things happened that I wasn't expecting. First he gave my ass a hard spanking making me gasp. Then he ate me out from behind. The combination of his talented tongue and his smacks were driving me closer and closer to orgasm.

I quickly came but he seemed disappointed. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back some.

"Did I say you could cum yet?" he growls. I hadn't thought about it and now I knew things were going to be rough.

"No, Sir." I replied. He laughed devilishly then I heard him shuffling around and next thing I know he's slammed into me.

"Ahh" My yelling didn't phase him one bit. He kept thrusting harder and harder giving me no time to adjust.

"This is your punishment for cumming without permission." He said biting my neck. His dominance turned me on more than usual and I wasn't sure if I could hold it off much longer. In fact I knew I couldn't when his fingers started rubbing furiously at my clit.

"Please let me cum!" I screamed.

"Not yet" he grunted. His thrusts were getting more and more sharp. He was fixing to cum at any second now.

"Now cum for me" he panted. I screamed his name as we came together.

"Gabby!" he panted into my ear as he shot his seed deep inside of me. I shuddered from the intense orgasm I just had.

He pulled out of me and sat down to catch his breath. I rested my head on his shoulder and hugged him around the waist.

"Round 2 after we get our bags inside?" I asked.

"Damn straight" he grinned.

>This request is for Gabby_Ambrose_<