Roman & Nacole

"Hey, Nacole, has anyone bothered you today's" asked my sister Kelly Kelly.

"No, not yet, but I'm not in the mood today. So they better just leave me the hell alone". Ever since I joined WWE people have bullied me except for my sister.

I stormed out of the locker room with my bag ready to go back to the hotel. I made it to the car and threw my bag in the trunk.

I was just about to get in the passenger seat to wait for Kelly when someone grabbed me by my hair.

They slammed me on the ground and started pounding my face in while someone else was kicking me in the stomach.

I knew who it was..... The Bella Twins.

I tried to fight them off, but it was no use. They were giving me one hell of a beating.

Thankfully someone heard the commotion and started pulling them off me. I looked up to see my sister and Roman Reigns. Seeing Roman really surprised me cause even he would pick on me.

Once I finally regained my balance, I just flipped, I completely lost it.

"I hate you! You two are the biggest sluts to ever walk through the doors in this company! Why the fuck can't anyone just leave me alone" I yelled.

"Nacole, calm down" it was Roman who spoke.

"No, I won't calm down. Everyone has put me through hell since day one, and why? Because I'm different? You know what, never mind I'm leaving!" I screamed jumping in the passenger seat motioning for Kelly to hurry up.

We sped away to the hotel and the whole time I was cussing the Twins. We arrived at the hotel and Kelly and I went into our room. I was too pissed to deal with anyone. So I decided a nice cold shower always helps.

Before I got in Kelly told me she was going out with some of her friends. She knows to leave me alone when I'm mad.

Just as I started to get in there was a knock on the door. I wrapped myself in the towel and went to answer it.

"Roman, what the hell do-?!" I started but was interrupted when his lips connected with mine. I tried to push him away but it was no use. Why is he kissing me? I thought he hated me.

"Nacole, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. Truth is I like you but I knew you didn't feel the same and it just made me mad." He said once he pulled away.

I pulled him back into the room for another kiss. Honestly I don't know why, but the way he kissed me made me feel loved, wanted.

We both knew where this was going to when I dropped my towel. There I stood completely naked in front of Roman Reigns.

He backed away from the heated kiss and started removing his clothes while admiring my body. He was even sexier without clothes.

Once he was completely nude he picked me up so I was wrapped around him and headed to the bed.

"No, go to the shower. I don't know when my sister will be back" I mumbled against his lips. Plus I left the water running and hadn't showered yet. I knew there wouldn't be much cleaning going on though.

He stepped into the shower and let me stand. I trailed my hands from his neck to his member. I began stroking him up and down.

Then I got down on my knees and put the tip in my mouth while swirling my tongue around. His hands went down to my hair begging for me do take more of him in. I deep throated him the best I could but still gaged a little. I continued to pump the rest.

I stopped when I felt his cock twitch meaning he was close. I stood back up and he turned me around so my tits were pressed against the shower wall.

He made sure I was wet enough for him by inserting two of his very large fingers. I moaned as he started to speed up. He remove his fingers and put just the tip of his penis in me.

"Ready, baby?" he asked.

"Hell yeah, give it to me". I replied grinding my hips back against him. I desperately wanted him to be buried in me.

He thrust forward and was deep inside me with just one thrust. I screamed out in pleasure as he started to pick up the pace. He had a death grip on my hips as he pulled me back and forth to meet his thrusts.

He reached around me and started teasing one of my nipples, while his other hand wondered down to my aching clit. He rubbed my clit at the same pace he was fucking me, which was extremely fast right now.

"Oh, Roman! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned/screamed.

"Cum for me, baby." he said and pressed harder on my clit. That sent me over the edge. I came hard exploding my juices on his dick. He started grunting as my walls tightened around him.

"Fuck, Nacole!" he exclaimed pounding into me even harder as he rode out our orgasms.

He began to slow down as we both breathed heavily. He came to a stop and pulled out of me.

I started to say something but stopped when I heard, "Nacole, I'm back!"

"Damn, my sister's here. This will be fun trying to explain" I said smiling up at Roman and giggling.

"It's ok, baby girl. I don't care who you tell cause that was amazing." he said leaning down to kiss me.

Now that I have Roman in my life I think people will second guess bullying me.

>This one shot is for Roman_Bieber<