Ted, Randy & Katie

"I don't know, guys. What if it makes things awkward?"

Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase, two members of the Legacy, was wanting to have a threesome with me. We were all really close friends, but I didn't think we were this close.

"Trust us, Katie, it'll be fine. If you don't like it, we'll never do it again." Ted said trying to persuade me.

"I think you'll enjoy it. I know I will." Randy said winking at me.

I sighed heavily. "Okay, but if I say stop.... stop"

"Deal!" they said simultaneously.

They each took me by the hand and led me to the back of the tour bus.

"Strip" Randy demanded while taking off his clothes.

I hesitantly started removing my clothes while looking at the two naked men in front of me. They were both gifted to say the least.

Ted came over and kissed me passionately while Randy kissed down my neck from behind, grinding against me.

I moaned into Ted's mouth as Randy started massaging my breasts. Ted's hands wondered down my body to my wet core. He lightly rubbed my clit with his middle finger.

I felt Randy's hands leave my breasts and go to my ass. He slipped two fingers in my pussy getting them wet. He removed one of his fingers and eased it into my tight asshole.

"Please, I want you both. Now" I moaned loudly. My shyness disappeared when Randy started fingering me faster and Ted took a nipple into his mouth.

"Can you handle us both at the same time?" asked Randy.

"Mm, yes" I groaned.

They both separated from me as we moved to the bed. Ted laid down on his back while I crawled on top of him, with Randy positioned behind me.

I sank down onto Ted's member, throwing my head back in pleasure. He filled me just right. Now it was Randy's turn. This was gonna be a tight fit.

He pressed on my upper back, meaning to lean forward slightly. As I did, I felt him press the tip of his dick to my asshole.

"Ready, baby?"

"Yeah, go slow." This wasn't my first time doing anal, but I'd never had two guys at once.

He slowly slid into me, grunting as he did. He was finally all the way in and gave me time to adjust to their sizes.

"Damn, your tight, Katie" Randy growled.

"Mmm, you can move now" I responded circling my hips.

They both started slipping in and out. Soon they found a rhythm and started thrusting faster.

Ted began rubbing my clit at the speed they were fucking me. I was getting closer and closer to my peak.

"Ted! Randy!" I screamed. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for us" they said.

I clamped around their cocks and started moaning extremely loud as my strongest orgasm swept over me.

They both started grunting my name with each thrust. Ted pounded me three more times until I felt his cum coat my walls. Randy's strokes got rougher and he soon came to filing my ass.

We were all breathing very heavy and was covered in sweat. They carefully pulled out of me and we all fell onto the bed.

"That....was...."

"Epic" "Phenomenal" Ted and Randy finished.

"Did you like it?" asked Ted.

"Hell yes!"

"We can do it again sometime if you want." Randy suggested.

"Come to my tour bus tomorrow night." I said accepting the offer.

>This request is for thekatiebrooke<