Kofi & Nika

"I have no idea where I'm going" I mumbled to myself. Just as I turned the corner I bumped into my idol..... Kofi Kingston.

"I-I'm sorry" I stutter.

"It's cool. You new here?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm Nika. Don't worry I know exactly who you are." I giggled.

He laughed. "Were you looking for Triple H's office?" I nodded shyly. "It's just down this hall third door on the left. Can't miss it beautiful"

I blushed a deep red and quickly thanked him hoping he didn't notice. I made it to the office without getting lost thankfully and Stephanie told me I had a match with Cameron.

>>>F/F after match

I won! I actually did it! My mental celebration was interrupted by a Jamaican voice.

"Hey Nika! umm... I seen your match. you were great!" he complimented. I blushed again. "So I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go on a date with me after the show?" He was so nervous but I was to.

"Absolutely! I'd love to!" I yelled.

"Great! I'll meet you in the lobby of the hotel at 7?"

"Perfect" I smiled.

I quickly drove to the hotel and got ready for our date. Once I was done it was 6:58 pm. Oh no! I'm gonna be late. I grabbed my purse and hurried to the elevator. As the doors open I see Kofi standing there with a rose.

"Hey" I smile.

"Hey, I got you this rose. I'm surprised I remembered it being in such a rush." I laughed and stepped into the elevator.

After out date to a fancy restaurant, Kofi walked me to my door. "Do you maybe want to come in and watch a movie? I have "The Hunger Games""

"Yeah sure. Haven't watched that in a while" he grinned.

He got the movie started and the popcorn while I went and put on my night clothes. I thought there was a possibility of us having sex so I already had on a yellow lace bra with matching see through panties. I grabbed a T-shirt that was big enough to be a dress and threw it on over top.

When I returned I sat next to Kofi and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I laid my head on his chest and we watched the movie.

About half way through, I thought Kofi might have fell asleep because of how quiet he was, but when I looked up he leaned in and we kissed. Things got heated quickly when I straddled him.

He pulled of my shirt and admired my lingerie underneath. He rubbed my breast and lifted his hips, grinding on me. I moaned and he took the opportunity to sneak his tongue in my mouth. He slipped my bra off and laid me down on the couch.

"We're not even yet" I said referring to his clothes still being on. He stood and stripped down to his boxers. I pulled them down and began bobbing my head up and down his shaft. He had his fingers in my hair pushing more of him into my mouth. I gagged and pulled away looking up at him.

He pulls me up and lifts me in his arms. He carries me to the bedroom and lays me down. He slowly takes off my panties then licks my pussy getting me nice and wet.

He closes my legs and tells me to lay on my side. I do as told and he rubs the tip of his penis against my slit. He slides his way into me and I can feel every inch. He massages one of my breast and kisses my neck.

We're getting closer and closer to orgasm. It hits me all at once and I cum hard calling out his name. He's grunting mine as he empties inside me. We take deep breaths trying to regain our composure. He pulls out of me and snuggled behind me kissing my ear.

He starts to get up but I stop him. "Stay here?"

"If that's what you want" he gets back into bed with a smile on his face. "This may not be what you were hoping for but will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to" I say turning my head and kissing him.

>This request is for SwaggUso<