Dean, Seth, & Juliet

I was lying in the hotel room playing with myself. I couldn't help it watching Dean and Seth wrestle turns me on so much.

I had a dildo deep inside me when the bedroom door opened. I gasp and quickly covered up seeing Seth and Dean standing in the doorway with red faces. I hid my face from embarrassment until Dean spoke up.

"Mind if we join?" I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

"I'll be right back I got some fun toys in my room I've been wanting to try" said Seth hurrying away.

Dean stripped of his clothes and took one of the scarfs Seth had brought back, tying me to the bed. Dean spread my legs seeing the dildo still inside me.

"Dirty little slut aren't you, Juliet?" Dean said. He started pulling the toy in and out when Seth returned to the bed with a vibrator. He placed it on my clit and pinched my nipples. I was cumming hard. I screamed their names out and shook on the bed.

After I came down from my orgasm, they untied me and flipped me into doggy style position. Dean thrust into me hard from behind and started spanking me. I yelled out in a mixture of pain and pleasure when Seth stuffed his cock in my mouth. They were both talking dirty to me telling me how naughty I was.

Soon enough we were all cumming together moaning as if our lives depended on it. We fell onto the bed worn out.

"How long have you guys wanted to fuck me?" I asked

"A while" they responded.

"This has been the best night of my life. Thank you guys" I said smiling.

"We enjoyed it just as much, sweetheart" Dean said. Seth kissed my cheek as we all snuggled together for the night.

>This request is for whitejuliana1204<