Dean & Melissa

"Dean! You burnt the popcorn again! This is the third bag tonight!" I yell laughing. I eat a piece and gag at the horrid taste. "I'm not eating that. Good try anyway babe" I kiss his cheek and start the movie.

He wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead. "Well I can't be too perfect" he brags. I gently hit his chest and giggle.

After watching the movie, he gently bites my neck and lays me down on the couch. "Dean? Can we at least go to the bedroom?"

"No time, darling. I gotta have you now" he growls and starts peeling off my pajamas. He throws his shirt and shorts aside and he's soon on top of me again.

"I'm going to make love to you. As if it were out first time all over again" he kisses me with passion and dominance.

His rough side always turned me on but when he's gentle and loving, it's indescribable.

I moan into the kiss and feel his firm abs. He presses his body onto mine and steadily slides his erection inside me. I arch my back as he kisses my neck. He links our fingers, just like our first time, and finds a constant rhythm.

With each sliding stroke he'd target my sweet spot. Soon enough our grunts and groans were in sync together. We were quickly approaching our climaxes.

Neither wanting this moment to end, but we couldn't contain it any longer. One last thrust and my muscles clenched as I felt Dean's seed inside me. He slowed down to a complete stop and kissed my lips once more.

"I love you, Melissa" he panted.

"Not as much as I love you" I smiled and whispered, "round two in the shower?"

>This request is for twerkinhayes. Sorry about the wait hope you like it. Two oneshots in a week! How about that guys!? Comment and vote<