Five

"Okay so when I want to call lilac I ask her to come, but in my head. It isn't like when you have an argument in your head, you are actually talking to them, just mentally." I start and he nods.

"The first time lilac came out of dormant state was when I needed someone and I was asking for someone who actually cared about me. I was asking her to help me feel important. I wanted to at least feel wanted, even if it was fake." I continue. Yoongi looks at my with sympathy in his eyes.

"I needed someone to be there for me. She felt my pain and came. She knew I really needed her. Your panda, it needs to know you want it. That you need them. That you aren't ashamed of them and that you accept them." I finish. Yoongi nods and closes his eyes.

"Him." He says after a few minutes. "What?" I ask. "It's a boy. Titan? What does that mean?" He asked. I smile brightly and tap his arm. He opens his eyes and looks at me, confused.

"Where did you hear titan?" I ask, still smiling. "It sounded like a voice. Like someone talking to me. It sounded like it was actually someone talking though, not just a conversation in my head." He answered.

"It was him. Titan is your pandas name. Anytime lilac talks to me, I hear it as clear as day. I finally figured out it was her after a while. You may not be able to call him out yet, but he is talking to you. That is a huge step." I explain. He nods with a small smile on his lips.

"He thought I hated him. He was sad I didn't accept him." Yoongi says with sorrow in his voice. I put a hand in his shoulder. "As long as he knows now that you do accept him." I comfort him.

"I'm horrible for making him feel like that. He chose me and I made him feel like he was a mistake." Yoongi frowned. "Yoongi, it's okay." I pull him into a hug and he hugs me back.

"I wish I could start over." He said. "You can't move pack yoongi, only forward." I tell him. He nods but is still frowning.

I pull away and see a single tear slide down yoongi's cheek. I wipe it away with my thumb and he looks at me with the saddest eyes I have her seen.

There was a flash of light and a giant panda was climbing onto my bed. My jaw drops and yoongi looks just as surprised.

It climbed onto yoongi's chest and layed down. It was bigger than yoongi so it was probably squishing him but that didn't matter.

I quickly call lilac out and she jumps on the bed looking at the panda. Yoongi smiled widely and pets the panda.

"He loves me. I don't know how but he does." Yoongi said. His voice was shaky but he didn't cry. Not a single tear.

"He understands yoongi. You called your spirit animal." I state the obvious. The panda gets off of yoongi and sits between us.

I reach behind the panda, titan, and hug yoongi again. He pulls me closer and we hug for what seems like ever.

I feel something Jump on me and the air was knocked out of me. I gasp but nothing. The panda looks satisfied and gets off of me and sits between yoongi and I again. I gasp for air and take a deep breath to fill my deprived lungs.

Lilac growls and looks about ready to eat titan. I pet lilacs head and assure her I'm fine.

"I don't know why your panda doesn't like me. I am literally the reason you love him." I mumble.

"It isn't that he doesn't like you, he is just jealous." Yoongi assures. "Already able to understand your animal. All it took was a bit of reassuring." I say and smile again.

Titan shoves his head into my hand and I laugh before petting him. The panda layed down and stretched out, it's stomach exposed.

"Now that is trust Yoongi. If he exposes his stomach, let's just say it takes serious trust." I say, impressed.

I rub titans belly and he closes his eyes. "Thank you miyoung, I couldn't have called him without you." Yoongi thanked.

"I'm just happy you finally have the bond everyone deserves. I'm proud."

Suddenly, my mom walks in with a key in her hand. Yoongi and I gasp. I don't think yoongi knows how to call titan in.

There are two flashes of light as titan and lilac disappear. My mom walks over to hit me but stops when she remembers yoongi.

"Get out of my house." She demanded, staring at yoongi. He grabbed my hand and got off the bed.

We were about to walk out of my room when she grabbed my hand and snatched me away from yoongi.

"Let her go." Yoongi said in a dangerously low voice. "What are you gonna do pretty boy?" She remarked and thew my to the floor.

Yoongi immediately picked me up bridal style and dashed out of the room and out of the house.

We were a safe distance and yoongi put me down. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, did you call on titan without help?" I asked.

"No, lilac helped. I was nervous but asked titan to come in so nothing happened to him. He was nervous as well and wasn't used to it so he didn't know exactly how. Lilac immediately calmed him and then he went into dormant state. She works miracles, for sure." Yoongi answered.

"Regardless, you finally called out your spirit animal." I say with a bright smile.

I lean up and peck his lips with excitement. We both freeze after realizing what I did.

"S-sor-" yoongi cuts me off by pulling me in by my waist and placing his lips on mine.

He puts one hand on my cheek and the other against the small of my back. I feel electricity shoot through my body.

He pulls away and smiles, letting go of me. "Don't apologize."