Nineteen

"Wake! Up!" I groan as I try to get yoongi to wake up. "There isn't any school today so I don't need to." He protested.

"Just because Sohee isn't going to school doesn't mean you don't need to get up!" I argue. "Hwayoon's scream was annoying enough, just let me sleep." He groaned and rolled over.

Earlier that morning, hwayoon had screamed becuase somewhere throughout the night, namjoon had wrapped his arm around her waist. I don't think she understood what was happening when she woke up so close to namjoon. It was honestly really funny but it woke everyone up.

"It isn't her fault now get up." I sound like I'm begging now.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"N-"

"I'm going to kiss you if you don't get up" He falls silent but a smirk creeps onto his face.

"Actually, if you don't get up, I won't kiss you again." I tease. He shoots up faster than light. "As you were saying."

I shake my head and giggle. "Let's go eat." I say as I turn around. He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder. "What about my kiss?" He asked.

I giggled but turned around in his embrace. I pecked his lips and we both smiled. "Now we can eat." He states.

-

"OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!" everyone in the kitchen exchanges curious glances after hearing screaming.

I go to the place where it connects to the living room and see jimin. He is smiling brighter than the sun and jumping up and down. Beside him, is a lion.

"JIMINIE! YOU DID IT!" I scream. I run to him and hug him as tight as possible. Everyone follows and gasps as they see a lion.

"Thank you for helping me." Jimin says through tears. I let go of him and smile. He then sits on the floor and pets his lion, still crying.

The lion licked away jimin's tears and sat beside him. "Everyone, call your animals!" Sohee yelled excitedly. Everyone obeyed and animals appeared left and right.

Jin's cheetah, Yoongi's panda, namjoon's polar bear, hoseok's squirrel, jimin's lion, Taehyung's fennec fox, jungkook's bunny, hwayoon's chameleon, sohee's black bear, and my wolf, all appeared.

"We can all, officially, call our animals!" Jin announced. Everyone cheered as jimin wiped away his tears.

"This is all thanks to miy-" jimin was cut short when a loud knock came on the door. Everyone silenced and stayed still, exchanging glances between one another.

"OPEN UP!" A male screamed. "I know you have miyoung!" A female voice scramed. Not just any female, my mom.

"Go, now." I whisper and usher them off somewhere. They quickly call their animals in as they leave the living room. "What are you doing?" Hoseok asked. "Turning myself in. This is obviously becuase I ran away.  I can't let you get caught, I'm sorry for bringing this on you." I reply quietly.

"You can't, they will take you away." Yoongi whispered in a concerned tone. "It's worth it, at least Sohee is safe as well as you guys. Just stay hidden and I will leave with them." I whisper back. Hwayoon looks beyond confused while the others tear up and shake their heads.

"Don't leave me mommy." Sohee whispered, tears threatening to fall. "I have to. I need to protect you all. Just stay with daddy, oppas, and unnie. They will keep you safe." I tell her. She starts crying silently and hugs me.

"Miyoung, don't do this. You have become a part of this family. You can't leave." Jin pleaded. "I have to protect you all." I repeat.

"We just met but I can already see how big of an impact you have on these boys. You will only hurt them if you leave." Hwayoon states.

"OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!" A voice screamed again. By now, several of the boys were crying and Sohee was sobbing.

"I will try to come back. If I leave now, you will all be safe and I will go back to my old life. If I let them come in, they will find with guys and take you too since technically you aren't of age and need to be in an orphanage." I explain.

I pry Sohee off of me and kiss her forehead. "I love you baby girl, and I love you guys too." I say with a sad smile, my own tears starting to fall.

I stand up and turn to leave but feel a hand on my wrist. "Please don't leave me." Yoongi quietly pleaded. His eyes were glazed with tears.

"I love you min yoongi, I really do love you." My voice cracked and more tears fell. Yoongi pulled me in and kissed me for what may be the last time.

I melt into his touch as both our tears are now falling. He breaks the kiss and stares into my eyes.

"I love you too."

He hesitantly lets me go and I walk to the door. I open the door and slip out. I locked it from the inside so I shut it behind me, they would have to lock the deadbolt.

"I'm sorry, I was staying there for a while." I say and hang my head low. How else am I supposed to explain everything that had happened?

"Its fine because you won't ever be returning." My mom said. "WHAT?!" I scream as I jerk my head up, making eye contact with the monster. "Is there someone in there you would want to see?" She challenges.

"N-no, it was just me." I respond. "Now, lets just forget this little incident and nobody will know about this door." My mother proposes.

"So if I stay with you, you won't ever touch this room." I ask. "Consider it forgotten."

"Then I won't return."

- The End-

(A/N) - *wipes sweat off forehead* the book is finally complete! What did you guys think of it?

Thank you all so much for supporting me and reading my books, commenting, and voting. You are all so amazing and I love each and every one of you.

I am thinking of trying to come up with a name for my followers. There aren't many of you but I feel like a name would show my love and dedication to you all. Decisions, decisions.

I hope you all enjoyed the book and enjoy all the books to come.

Thank you again and goodbye for now. <3

-MochiSwag93