Ten

I walk into the orphanage with sohee still on my hip and yoongi beside me. "Miyoung! How may we help you?" The man at the counter greeted. "Hello, I know I am not of the legal age but is there anyway I can adopt this little girl? Her parents abused her and when I called them out, they just abandoned her." I ask.

"But miyoung, you are only 16. You can't adopt until 18." The man said. "I understand that but she is in a really bad position and I need to help her. I don't want her to be put into this system. I know how bad it can turn out." I beg.

"Is this man going to adopt with you?" He asks. I look to my side and yoongi is already looking at me. "Yes, I am." He responds after I give him the 'do what you want' look. "And how old are you?"

"I'm 17." He replied. "Neither of you are 18. I don't know how I am supposed to let you adopt." The man said sorrowfully.

"When is your birthday young man?" Some lady asked from beside the man. "March 9th." He responded.

"Well that's only a few months away. I can make an exception. The only thing is, you have to sign the papers as mother and father if you are both taking custody over her." The lady added.

"We can do that." We say at the same time. "Unnie, are you adopting me? Are you going to be my mom?" Sohee asked. I look at the lady behind the counter who nods.

"Yes, I will be your new mom." I respond. Sohee hugged me the best she could with her position. "And will oppa be my dad?" She asked. Yoongi smiled and ruffles her hair, "yep."

Sohee giggles and smiles brightly. "Can I just get you two to sign these papers?" The man asked as he handed us papers. We both sign all of them and thank the two people behind the desk before leaving.

"Okay so I just adopted a child." I say with a sigh. Sohee is between yoongi and I, holding our hands.

"Yep. I know it was sudden but I will be here to help." Yoongi smiled at me. "So I know this is really soon and everything but will you be my girlfriend? I really like you and I was going to wait to ask but I mean if we are raising a child together.." he trailed off.

"Oh course yoongi, I was wondering how long I would have to wait for you to ask but I guess now is a better time then ever." I reply. We both chuckle while sohee skips along.

We turn in the alley and Sohee looks confused. "We live in an alley?" She asks. "Well it's a little further." I answer. She nods and continues to skip while holding our hands.

We get to the door and do the knock. Jin opens the door and smiles. He looks down and sees sohee and looks back at us with a confused expression.

"We are about to explain." Yoongi says. Jin nods and moves so we all walk in. I call lilac out and she starts sniffing sohee. Sohee giggles and pets lilac.

All the guys sitting on the couch look over to who made the giggles and look just as confused as Jin. Sohee and lilac continue to play while yoongi and I sit on the couch.

"So ugh, how do we say this? We adopted a child." Yoongi says. "WHAT?!" They all scream. Jimin choked on his water and so yoongi pat his back.

"We were at the park and she was having troubles with her spirit animal. After we helped her and she figured out who I was, she asked to talk to me alone. I agreed and she told me she was being abused at her home. Her parents were mad that she wasn't a top trainer and that her bond wasn't perfect already. I called her mom out and she just left her. Not caring at all about what happened to her. I couldn't let her go into the system and I am too young to adopt. Since yoongi is almost 18, they made an exception but for us both to have custody, we both had to sign." I explain everything.

"So basically you adopted a girl because she was being abused and you are her mom and yoongi is her dad?" Jungkook summarized. "Yeah, and her name is sohee." I respond.

"Well then you two have to be dating or something." Namjoon says. "We are." Yoongi replies. "SO I CAN TELL?!" namjoon yells. "NO!" We both immediately scream in unison.

"Tell what?" Hoseok asked. "Nothing, absolutely nothing." I reply. I glare at namjoon, as does yoongi.

"Mommy, daddy, who are they." Sohee asked as she sat in my lap, leaving lilac to sleep. "These are your uncles." Yoongi replied. Each boy introduced themselves and Sohee greeted each one back.

"What are your spirit animals?" She asked. All of them said their spirit animals and Sohee looked excited. "Daddy, what is your spirit animal?" She asked, looking at yoongi. "A panda." He replied.

She looked amazed, "I heard pandas are amazing spirit animals. I wish I had a panda." She pouted. "Told you." I whisper in his ear. He rolls his eyes and I laugh. "My spirit animal is a black bear. His tatttoo is on my wrist like mommy's!" Sohee exclaimed.

"Can we have spirit animals in the house?" Sohee asked, looking me. "Of course, you can call cosmos whenever you want." I reply. "Thank you mommy." She squeaked and there was a flash of light before there was a black bear the size of Yoongi's panda, in the living room.

"Cosmos! This is my new mommy and daddy. And my new uncles! They saved me from the mean mommy and daddy I used to have!" Sohee ran to her bear and cuddled with it. He leaned back on his butt with his two front legs out for Sohee to sit in his lap.

As she sat in his lap, he wrapped his paws around her. "From the looks of it, you two are already very close. I have never seen any spirit animal do that before." I say in awe.

"And most of us can't even call our animals." Namjoon whined. "You cant?" Sohee asked with a gasp. "Nope. Only your daddy and I can." Hoseok replied.

Hoseok called his squirrel as yoongi did the same with his panda. Sohee screeched and broke away from her bear and ran to titan. She jumped on his back and layed on him, wrapping her arms around his stomach.

"I love pandas!" She yelled but it was muffled since her face was stuffed in titans fur. Everyone awwed and chuckled at her cuteness.

"What's his name?" Sohee asked as she sat up so she was now sitting on titan as if he was a horse. "Titan." Yoongi replied.

"I can now cuddle with titan and cosmos!" Sohee screamed excitedly.