Fifteen

"Since we just got locked out, want to go on a date?" Yoongi asked. "Sure."

We walk until we find a cute restraunt. We decide on eating there. We walk in and are greeted by a man. "Hello, how many people?" He asked. "Two." Yoongi replied. The man nodded and found us a seat and gave us a menu.

After ordering we start talking. "I feel like our relationship is very rushed. We have known each other for a few days and we are already raising a child together." Yoongi sighed. "I know what you mean. I want to get to know you better. I need to know the person who I am dating." I agree.

"It's funny, we hardly know each other yet we felt so comfortable around each other." He chuckled. "Again, I know what you mean. I have never felt that way with anyone so quickly. I just felt like I can trust you and I was attracted to you." I agree, again.

We spent the entire dinner just talking to each other and getting to know each other better.

We have so much in common and it feels as if we have known each other for years. It is an amazing feeling.

We leave the restraunt and head back to the house. "They better have Sohee in bed by now." I say. "I will kill them if not. She has school tomorrow." He adds.

-

Jin opens the door and puts a finger over his mouth, telling us to be quiet. He gestured to the sleeping Sohee as we come in.

"Thank you for putting her to sleep." I thank them. "It was all jimin and tae. Sohee didn't want to sleep without you two and so those two told her stories until she fell asleep." Jin informed.

I walk into the kitchen with yoongi and thank tae and jimin. They just say it was nothing and there is no need to thank them.

I go to the bed Yoongi and I share and lay down. Yoongi lays down beside me a few minutes later. He pulled me into his embrace and places a kiss on the top of my head. I bury my head in his chest and inhale his intoxicating scent.

-

"Wake up mimi." I open my eyes to see yoongi beside me. "We need to take Sohee to school." He mumbled.

Yoongi lets go of me and we both stand up. "The papers said that the school serves free breakfast and lunch so she can eat there." He said. I nod, still half asleep, and wake up sohee.

She got dressed and looks excited. She literally just woke up, how can she be excited?

Yoongi and I leave with her holding our hands. She skips joyfully as yoongi and I smile at her.

We arrive as the school and there is a girl about sohee's age there. "Are you min Sohee?" The girl asked. "Yes." She replied. "I'm park jisoo. I will be showing you around." She said.

Sohee smiled and let go of our hands, following the girl into the school.

"That was easier than I thought." Yoongi mumbled. We both laugh and interlock our fingers while walking away.

"So what should we do now?" I ask as we walk around aimlessly. "Sleep." He suggested. "Absolutely not. Let's go to the mall and window shop." I say. Yoongi nodded and so we left to the mall.

We were walking when I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I let go of Yoongi's hand and turn around, he does the same. When I see the boy in front of me, my eyes widen and I start to tear up.

"J-jaewon?" I whisper. "Yuny!" He replied with a big smile. I throw myself into his arms and the tears fall. Yoongi watched with confusion and jealousy in his eyes.

"Where have you been?" I ask as I pull away. "Well after everything, I got adopted." He replied. "D-did you get a good home?" I ask. He frowns and shakes his head. "Why do us top trainers always get it bad?" I ask and hug him again.

"It's okay yuny, so want to introduce me to him." He asks. "Right! Yoongi, this is jaewon, a childhood friend from the orphanage, my only friend. Jaewon, this is yoongi. He is my boyfriend." I then hug Yoongi's arm and smile.

The two shake hands. "So what brings you hear?" I ask jaewon. "Well I finally got out away from the horrible house and I just wandered." He replied. "Do you have a place to stay?" I ask. He smiled and nods, making me sigh with relief.

"So what has happened while I was gone?" Jae asks as he walks with yoongi and I.

"Well I never got away from my mom until a few days ago. I ended up meeting yoongi and six other amazing guys. I live with them and my daughter." I start.

"Daughter?" He asks. "Yeah, yoongi and I adopted a little girl. She was being abused and was abandoned when I called out her mom. I was too young to adopt so they said yoongi could and as long as we both sign, we both have custody." I explain.

"Wow, I didn't expect so much to happen in just a few years." Jae said. "Enough about me, tell me about yourself."