eighteen

"Where to?" Yoongi asked. "You are the one who suggested a date. You choose." I reply.

"Okay, I know where." He smiled and intertwined our fingers. "Better be somewhere good." I tease. He chuckled and nods.

-

"AN AMUESMENT PARK?!" I happily scream. "Yep! Let's go." He replied with a gummy smile.

We get our tickets and walk in. "Can we do that one first?" I ask, pointing to the biggest ride there. He doesn't respond but instead drags me to the cue.

We get on the ride in no time. We both screamed in excitement the whole time.

"That one next!" I shout as we get off. "Slow down, we just stepped off the ride." Yoongi mumbled as I pull him to the next ride.

We get to the start of the cue and it is just as the first one, a really short wait. "MORE RIDES!" I scream as we get off. Yoongi facepalmed with his free hand.

"We're off to see the wizard!" I sing loudly. "Are you drunk or something?" Yoongi playfully asked. "No! I'm just excited." I reply. He chuckled again and shakes his head.

After about three more rides, Yoongi's phone vibrated. He grabbed his phone go see why it went off.

"They want us back." Yoongi whined. "We just got here!" I protest. "I said that but jin said it's urgent." Yoongi groaned as he read the text.

"They are paying us for the tickets and we are coming back." I state as yoongi and I walk out.

"They ruined our date." Yoongi said with a pout. He looks so cute and I can help bit giggle.

-

"What was so important we had go come back immediatly?" Yoongi asked as soon as jin opened the door.

Before Jin can answer, a polar bear, fennec fox, and bunny are seen running around the living room. My jaw dropped and my eyes when wide.

"NAMJOON! JUNGKOOK! TAEHYUNG! YOU CALLED YOUR ANIMALS!" I scream excitedly. I start jumping up and down and run up to them, hugging them.

"I feel like a proud sister." I wipe away fake tears and sniffle for dramatic effect. "It just happened! We suddenly started talking to our spirit animals and they came when we asked!" Taehyung excitedly announced.

"That's what was urgent." Jin said with a smile. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice jimin.

I walk up to him and envelop him in a hug. He hugs me back and burries his head in the crook of my neck.

"Why does my lion hate me?" Jimin whimpered. I immediatly melted after hearing those words. I wanted to cuddle jimin until he smiled and wrap him in bubble wrap to protect him from the cruel world.

"He doesn't hate you jiminie, he cares more about you then you could ever imagine. That's why he won't come out. You blame yourself for so many things and you don't love yourself." I tell him. He just sniffles and hugs me tighter.

"Jiminie." I call. He pulls away from the hug and looks me in the eye. "You should love yourself." I mumble. "I'm so unlovable though." He whispered. Everyone in the room gasps, including hwayoon.

"jimin, I just met you and I love you! You are so kind and sweet! You are extremely loveable, you're like a puppy, it's impossible to not love you!" Hwayoon exclaims. Everyone nods and hums in agreement.

"Jisoo loves you oppa!" Sohee yelled. "What?" Jimin asked. "Jisoo is the one we saw at the park. You played with jisoo and I! She said you were really fun and silly!" Sohee jumped up and down while smiling.

"See jimin? You are loveable. Even people you just met love you." I say. He looks at the ground and stays silent.

Sohee ran up to jimin and hugged his legs. Soon, all eleven people were in a group hug.

"Thank you." Jimin mumbled. "You are all so kind." He said, smiling slightly. "HE SMILED!" Sohee cheered. Jimin picked her up and she hugged him.

Everyone awwed at the sight. "So cute!" Jaewon cooed. Everyone chuckled and nodded.

"We all love you jimin oppa, even your liom!" Sohee exclaimed. "Lion, with a n." Jin corrected. Namjoon elbowed him in the side. "She is a child, shut up." Namjoon scolded "liom? N.... lio-n? LION!" She yelled in excitment.

"I LOVE SOHEE SO MUCH!" Taehyung and hoseok screamed together while jumping up and down. "Our daughter has a fanclub." I say to yoongi.

"Ugh, I knew I would have to deal with boys. Absolutely not. No dating! She is still a fetus!" Yoongi shook his head in disapproval. Everyone laughed at him.

"Aww, what if I want to date her?" Jimin teased. "No! Date jisoo!" Sohee yelled. Everyone laughed, yet again. "I'm just joking, you are too young
But you are really adorable. You're like the little sister I never had." Jimin explained.

Yet another chorus of 'aww's were heard. I don't know if my heart can handle all this fluffyness.

"Let's go to sleep." Yoongi suddenly suggested. "Yes! I'm tried!" I agree. "Well, in that case, I'll leave. See you around." Jaewon ruffled my hair. I hugged him and then he left.

Everybody went to their beds and layed down. Hwayoon was left awkwardly standing since there were no available places for her to sleep.

"Where do I sleep?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, do you mind sharing a bed with someone?" Hoseok asked.

Before she could answer, namjoon volunteered to share a bed with her. "Thank you." She mumbled as she layed on the bed beside him.

"They just met and they act like a couple. They obviously like each other." I whisper to yoongi. He chuckled and nods, pulling me into his embrace.

"Night miyoung." He whispered. "Night yoongi." I whisper back.