Seventeen

(Say the name)

We arrive back at the house after I got yoongi and sohee. Sohee was upset that she had to leave after she just got there but namjoon insisted on getting the girl help.

Namjoon tells jin what happened and so jin started cleaning off her scratches and cuts. "So what's your name?" Namjoon asked.

"Yung hwayoon." She replies. "What were you doing?" Namjoon asks. "Oh, I was just getting a feel for the area. I just moved here." She replies. "That's why you were falling off monkey bars?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. "I was just wondering how bad it would hurt. It hurt pretty bad." She replied. Everybody stayed silent with raised eyebrows and questioning looks.

"I lost my balance, I wasn't actually trying to fall." She adds with an eye roll.

"So were are you staying?" Jin asks. "Well I actually just moved here so I was seeing how comfortable the monkey bars were. Minus the whole falling off thing, they would make a decent bed." She said. "So you don't have a place to stay?" I ask her. "Nope." She said, popping the 'p'.

"Well do you want to live with seven, possibly eight, boys, me, and my daughter?" I ask. "Eight?!" She shrieked. "Yep, jin, yoongi, namjoon, hoseok, jimin, Taehyung, jungkook, and possibly jaewon." I reply.

"I said I had a place to stay." Jae said with a chuckle. "Okay so seven boys." I correct. "Sure, thanks for the place to live." Hwayoon said. "No problem." They all say.

"Unnie, are you going to be okay?" Sohee asked hwayoon. "Yeah, just a few scratches." She assured and ruffled Sohee's hair.

"It's funny how namjoon was the one helping you. Normally he breaks everything and injures himself in the process." Jimin teases. "Not true!" Namjoon yelled. Everyone started laughing at his outburst.

"Cute." Hwayoon mumbled. "What was that?" I teased and elbowed her rib lightly. "N-nothing." She stuttered.

"So how old are you?" Hoseok asked. "Sixteen." "Same! I'm sixteen and they are all seventeen." I reply. "Wait, you have a daughter at sixteen?" Hwayoon asked. "Well I have my ways and so yoongi and I adopted her." I reply.

"So what's your name?" She asked me. "Miyoung." "As in chun miyoung?" She asked with wide eyes. "That's me." I flash a smile and playfully wink.

"So what's your spirit animal?" Namjoon asked. She blinked a few times, snapping out of her trance. "A chameleon. His name is cham." She replied. "That's an odd name." Taehyung mumbled. "I thought so too but it's his name." She said with a smile. She showed her right wrist and there was a chameleon tattoo.

"You can have spirit animals here. We don't mind." Jin assured. She called cham and he crawled up her arm and sat on her shoulder.

"So what are all of your spirit animals?" Hwayoon asked. "Jin has a cheetah, yoongi has a panda, namjoon has a polar bear, hoseok has a squirrel, jimin has a lion, Taehyung has a fennec fox, jungkook has a bunny, jaewon has a fox, Sohee has a black bear, and I have a wolf." I reply.

"My mom always told me the about the personalities that attract animals. She said any kind of bear is her favorite." She said. Namjoon smiled at that.

"So can you all call them yet?" She asked. "No, out of the boys only jin, yoongi, hoseok, and jaewon. Sohee and I can call them too. I am trying to help them and stuff but I don't know how to train a trainer." I inform her. "But you called your animal so soon. It's been ages since someone called an animal so soon." She said.

"I mean I helped some of them. I told them why their spirit animal was most likely refusing to come out. It helped the three of them." I gesture to the yoongi, Jin, and hoseok. "Mommy, can we go back to the park?" Sohee asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I look up to yoongi for help but he looks just as weak against her pleading eyes. "We will take her!" Taehyung and jimin excitedly volunteered. "Thank you." Yoongi said. They nod and immediatly walk off with sohee.

"Well make yourself at home. We're always here to help if you need it." I say to hwayoon and pull yoongi to the living room area. "I'm curious about this eun sowoo. Is it a sister Sohee didn't know she had? And if so is she in a bad house?" I bombard yoongi with questions.

"Calm down, it's probably just a coincidence. I'm sure Sohee would know if she was living with her sister." Yoongi said. "What if she knew and never told us?" I retort. "We can always go to the school and ask. And we can ask Sohee later." He said in a calm tone.

I exhale and close my eyes. "I just want to make sure they aren't in danger. If I can prevent a child from going through what I did, I will." I mumble. Yoongi wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"We are probably just over thinking it. We will ask Sohee and get some answers." He said. "Really?" I ask. "I can see how worried you are so yes. For now I think we should go on a date to clear your mind, hm?" He suggested.

"Sounds good." I reply with a smile. I slide off his lap and we both stand. "We're going on a date, don't kill each other while we're gone." I announce.

"I will make sure namjoon doesn't break anything!" Jin yelled back. "I hate you." Namjoon mumbled. Everyone chuckled as yoongi and I walk out of the door.