Sixteen

"Well I am still just as lonely as before." He started. "Aww, is my jae having issues getting a girlfriend?" I tease and pinch his cheeks.

"Yah, not funny yuny." He mumbled and push my hands away causing me to giggle. "Plus, I'm your oppa. You have to respect me." He adds. "That's a great joke jae." I say.

"Seven years and your still refuse to call me oppa." He pouted. "It didn't work when we were in the orphanage and it won't work now." I stick my tongue out and push yoongi in between us.

Both of the guys chuckle. "So how long have you two been dating?" Jae asked. "Not even a week." I respond. "Really? You two seem really close." He says.

Yoongi and I smile and I intertwine out fingers. "Yeah, we just clicked." I reply. "If you hurt her I will kill you." Jae threatened. "Don't worry, I will do whatever it takes to protect her." He responded. Jae nodded in approval. "Yah, you aren't my brother or my dad." I whine and the two just chuckle.

"So what is your spirit animal?" Jae asks yoongi. "Panda, and yours?" "A fox." He replied. "Jae, her name is yuna right?" I ask. "Yeah, and your wolf is lilac?" I nod to confirm. "Yoongi, what is your pandas name?" Jae asked. "Titan." He replied

We continued walking through the mall and just talking. I ended up back between yoongi and jaewon.

"I'm exhausted." I whine. "Then lay down." Yoongi shrugged. "Seriously yoongi? In the middle of the mall?" I raise my eyebrow. "Yeah." He replied. "No, I want a piggy back ride." I pout playfully.

Yoongi sighs but squats down. I crawl onto his back and he hold my thighs so I don't fall. We continue walking and talking as if I am not being carried by yoongi.

"Are you two hungry?" Jae asked yoongi and I. We both nod in response. We all change our course and head to the food court. Once we get there, I hop off Yoongi's back and walk.

"Sushi?" I ask the boys. "Sushi." The reply in unison. We go to the booth and get our sushi platters before sitting down and eating.

We spent about another two hours just roaming the mall and talking to each other. Yoongi really seemed to like jae, and vice versa.

"So when do I get to meet your daughter?" Jae asked. "Well she gets off of school in about three hours." I respond. "Can I meet her and the other six guys?" Jae asked. "That's up to yoongi." I say. "Of course " Yoongi said.

We spent yet another, two hours walking around the mall. There really wasn't much to it so we circled the mall a good fifteen or so times while talking, all the while.

"We should leave to get sohee." Yoongi said after seeing the time. "Can I come with you guys?" Jae asked. I flick his forehead and giggle. "Yoongi already said yes earlier." I remind him. Jae facepalmed but walked with us.

-

"MOMMY! DADDY! I MET NEW FRIENDS!" Sohee yelled as she ran into Yoongi's embrace. Jae and I awwed.

"That's amazing. What are their names sweetie?" Yoongi asked sohee. "Well there is jisoo from this morning and I also met eun sowoo!" She replied excitedly. Yoongi and I exchange a confused look before directing our attention back to her.

"Well that's great. I'm glad you made some friends." Yoongi's mood changed back to cheerful. "Yuny, what was that look for?" Jae asked me. "Sohee was eun Sohee before we adopted her and sowoo is similar to sohee. It may be a coincidence but it may not be." I explain. He nods, understanding.

"Mommy, who is he?" Sohee asked, pointing to jae. "He is jaewon. He is an old friend." I respond. "Oh! Hello jaewon oppa, I'm min sohee." She responds and bows her head since yoongi is holding her.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you sohee." He greets. We all walk back and Sohee doesn't stop talking about her day at school.

We finally got to the house and knocked on the door. Jin opened the door and looked confused to see jaewon.

"I'll explain in a second." Yoongi says. Jin nods and steps aside. We see a cheeta chasing a squirrel into the kitchen. "ONYX, LEAVE HOPE ALONE!" Jin yelled while sitting down. Onyx walked back into the room with hope following.

"Oppa, can you take me to the park with daddy and mommy?!" Sohee asked, running up to namjoon. "Why not just mommy and daddy?" Namjoon asked. "Because I want to take you too!" She pouted as she repsonded.

"Okay." Namjoon quickly said, picking Sohee up. "Let's go!" Namjoon said excitedly to yoongi and I. "Jae, introduce yourselves to them and be nice. Bye for now!" I say as we walk out of the house.

We work our way through the alleys and arrive at the park. "No more adopting children." Yoongi warned me playfully. I giggle and elbow him in the rib lightly.

"Daddy! Push me in the swings!" Sohee said, dragging yoongi to the swings. Namjoon and I sit on a bench and just talk.

"So who was that guy?" Namjoon asks. "Jaewon, he is an old friend from the orphanage. He is a top trainer. He called his animal the day before his fourth birthday so he is valued but not as much as me. Fortunately, because he deserves better than what I went through." I anwer.

Right as namjoon opened his mouth to speak, we see a girl fall from on top of the monkey bars. Namjoon gasps and runs to her with me following. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked the girl while helping her stand. "Yeah, I'm okay, just lost my grip is all." She responds while rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "Oh my God, you're bleeding! Let me clean you up." He says and starts starts walking to the alleys.