Six

Yoongi and I walk back to the door in the allies. We arrive and yoongi knocked the certain pattern.

Jin opened the door with a huge smile. "Back so soon?" Jin asked as his smile fell. "Yeah, my mom freaked out when she saw a panda and wolf sitting on my bed. She probably would have killed me but yoongi saved me." I say. He nods and turns around to walk in.

Yoongi and I look at each other with a raised eyebrow. Jin suddenly turns around with wide eyes. "YOU MEAN YOONGI CALLED HIS PANDA?!" Jin screamed.

Yoongi and I chuckled before nodding. "You were so late." Yoongi said.

I call lilac out as I enter the room and yoongi does the same with titan. "That easily?" I ask. He smiles and nods. "Quick learner." I mumble and nod, satisfied.

"Why is there a panda in the living room?" Hoseok asked as he walked into the living room with a squirrel sitting on his shoulder.

"Hobi! You called your squirrel?!" I asked, excitedly. "Yep. I had the same problem as jin, always worrying about making others happy and not myself. I tried talking to my squirrel and telling her she wouldn't be an issue and she responded and obeyed when I asked her to come out." He explained.

"Eek! I can't wait for you to all call your animals. Some take longer though. Especially depending in the problem. And some people need more encouragement and a bit of comfort." I smile at the last sentence. All yoongi needed was for someone to explain his worth.

"Why do I have a feeling something happened at your house?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know." I smile and sit down next to lilac, who was curled up on the couch.

Suddenly, hoseok's squirrel jumped onto lilacs head. I thought lilac would at least jump but she didnt. Instead, she titled her head so the squirrel fell onto her leg. She then put her leg over it and both of the animals fell asleep.

"Great, your squirrel brought out the cuddle monster in lilac." I grumble. Everyone laughs and sits on the couches.

"So did anything happen?" Jimin asked. "Well titan nearly squished me to death but other than that no." I reply. The boys laugh again.

"Yeah, miyoung hugged me and titan got jealous. He jumped on her and knocked the wind out of her. I swear he smirked before getting off of her. I thought lilac was about to tear him to shreds but miyoung told her she was okay." Yoongi chuckled as he recalled it.

None of the boys pressed about me hugging yoongi, which is good. "So what is her name?" I ask as I point it the squirrel in my wolf's embrace. "Hope." Hoseok replied. "Cute." I mumble.

"So I take it you aren't going back to your house?" Jungkook asked. "I have to. If I don't she will just call the orphanage and you guys might be found out." I shake my head at the thought.

"Have you ever thought of turning her in?" Jimin asked, I shake my head. "I just have to deal with it for two more years." I say as I stand up to leave.

Titan stood on his back legs and was taller than me. He went back on all fours and pushed me onto the couch. "Really? You too?" I grumble.

Titan huffs and climbs into my lap. He sits there and doesn't move. "Titan I know you don't want me to leave but if I don't, she will find a way to hurt me. Even if that means hurting yoongi, you, lilac, or the rest of them." I pet titan as I talk to him.

He huffed again and snuggled closer to my body. "Do you want yoongi to die? You just started to really build a bond with him." I challenge. Titan huffed yet again but got off my lap.

"Thank you" I say as I stand up. I walk to the door and titan walks right beside me. "You are not coming with me. You will only drain Yoongi's energy. I know you don't want to be the cause of his suffering." I say to titan.

By now, lilac had skillfully gotten up so she didn't wake up hope. I wasn't going to leave without her, that would be stupid and unbearable.

I open the door and go to leave. I turn to say goodbye and see titan pushing yoongi off the couch. I chuckle at the site, as do the other boys.

"Alright alright, I'll get up." Yoongi sighs in defeat and stands up. Titan lightly grabs Yoongi's hand in his mouth and pulls him to the door.

"Guess we are coming with you." Yoongi says with a sigh. I giggle and walk out with lilac, yoongi and titan. "Stubborn bear." Yoongi grumbles.

Titan nudges yoongi to the side and into me. The force makes me hit the wall. "I am so sorry." Yoongi apologizes as he glares at titan

"It's fine. Just don't insult titan again." I assure with a chuckle. Lilac walks over to titans side and the two walk side by side as do yoongi and I.

We make it to my house and I gulp before looking at yoongi. "Please let me come with you." Yoongi asks with pleading eyes.

"Yoongi." I breathe out his name. He grabs my hands and looks into my eyes. "Please, I don't want you to get hurt." He asks.

I sigh and think for a second before looking back into his eyes. "Okay." I say as I nod. "Thank you miyoung." He thanks and let's go of one of my hands while intertwining our fingers of the other hand.

We walk to my door and I open it. My mom isn't in the living room so I sigh in relief. I pull yoongi upstairs with titan and lilac following. We barge into my room and so do the animals. I lock my door and put a chair under the handle so if she unlocks it, she still can't come in.

I lay on my bed and call lilac in. Yoongi strokes titans head before calling him in and laying beside me.

"Goodnight miyoung." He mumbled. "Goodnight yoongi." I respond.

He turns and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest. "And who gave you permission to touch such art?" I ask. "You did when you didn't move away."