Eleven

Sohee spent the entire day cuddling with the four spirit animals, lilac, cosmos, titan, and hope. She wanted to be with all four at every second.

She was sad when yoongi and I made her go to the store with us to get her some cloths. Animals weren't allowed so she couldn't cuddle with any of them in the store.

Once we got her cloths and got her back, she refused to separate from the animals. I looked at the clock and saw it was nine at night.

"Sohee, time for bed." I say. She looks at me with sad eyes but doesn't argue. The boys gave her a certain bed to sleep on since she wanted to cuddle with cosmos at night. Her bed was right beside the one that yoongi and I shared.

She went into the bathroom and changed into one of the pajama sets we got her. It had tons of different bears along with pictures of trees and rocks all over it.

Sohee lays in bed and so does cosmos. He acts like a dog more than a bear. The two cuddled with each other, another strange thing. I have never seen a bear cuddle with a person. Spirit animal or not.

"Goodnight baby girl." Yoongi says and places a kiss on sohee's forehead. "Goodnight daddy." She replied. I did the same thing.

"She is so cute." I coo as we walk into the kitchen, where the other boys had gathered to talk. "Yeah, there is no doubt. Not to mention how she is so well behaved." Jin agreed.

"I want to have a child like her in the future." Hoseok says. "With what girl? She would have to be desperate." Taehyung teases. "And blind." Namjoon adds. "I thought yoongi was the only rude one." Hoseok pouted and everyone laughed.

"I am kind of sad that a six year old can call her spirit animal and I can't." Jimin mumbled randomly. "You will soon jiminie, just remember what I told you. Have you talked to your lion at least?" I asked. "I did once but not again since." He replied. "Yeah. I talked with my cheetah but I can't seem to do it again." Jin pouted.

"Well speaking to them is still a huge step." I say. "So do you know their names?" I ask. "He said his name is ari." Jimin replied, referring to the lion. "And you jin?" I ask. "I know it's a girl but I didn't get a name." He said.

"Again, those are still really big steps." I assure the two. They nod but don't look totally convinced.

The boys and I talked until we noticed it was midnight. We all got on our couch or bed.

Yoongi pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. I bury my head in his chest and inhale his scent. I soon heard soft snoring and I knew he fell sleep. I fell asleep not long after while listening to Yoongi's calm breathing.

-

"Mommy, daddy, wake up." I hear a quiet voice say. I open my eyes and see sohee with tears streaming down her face.

I sit up and yoongi does the same, pulling Sohee into his lap. "What's wrong baby girl?" He asked and stroked her hair.

"I h-had a b-bad d-dream." She stuttered. Yoongi pulled her into a hug and she hugged him as tight as possible. "It's okay, we are here for you." I saw as I rub her back.

"I th-thought I was b-back at my old house and my m-mommy was h-hurting me." She continued.

"We won't ever let anyone hurt you again baby." Yoongi continues to comfort her. "C-can I sleep with you and m-mommy?" She asked.

"Of course." He replied. Yoongi let go of Sohee and she layed down between yoongi and I.

We both lay back down and sohee cuddled into my side. "Thank you mommy and daddy." She whispered with a shaky voice. I kissed her forehead and she cuddled further into my side.

I fell asleep for the second time that night, but this time with my child clinging to me as if her life depended on it.

-

"Wake up miyoung." I heard someone say. I open my eyes for the second time and see yoongi. I rub my eyes as I sit up. Sohee is still clinging to me so I gently pull her off of me and lay her back down on the bed.

I look to my left and see cosmos still cuddled on the bed sohee originally went to sleep on.

I follow yoongi into the kitchen and sit at the table. He gave me a bagel and I thank him as I eat it.

"I feel really bad for sohee. She is too young to be having nightmares about being abused." Yoongi said as he sat beside me with his own bagel.

"I know. She was having an emotional breakdown and she is only six. I wish we found her sooner." I say and take another bite of my bagel.

We finish our bagels and do our morning routines before walking into the living room.

I look over at Sohee and she is still sleeping peacefully on the bed. The other boys had woken up though.

"Why do you look so tired?" Taehyung asked, looking at us. "Well Sohee had a nightmare last night and we had to comfort her. It took me a bit to get back to sleep since sohee was hugging me. It's fine though." I reply.

"I'm sorry mommy." I small voice said. I look and see sohee now awake and looking really sad. "Aww, it's okay. You can't help it. Mommy's fine, come here." I said and squat down while opening my arms.

Sohee ran into my embrace and hugged me. "I won't do it again mommy." She said while hugging me. "You can sleep with us whenever you need, I will get used to it. Okay?" I assure Sohee.

She pulled away and nodded. "Are you fine with that too daddy?" She asked looking at yoongi with pleading eyes. "Of course." He said and ruffled her hair.

She smiled and went to the bathroom after grabbing a change of cloths. Yoongi and I sigh and sit on the couch. "You two are such good parents." Jimin complimented. "Thanks." We both say in unison, causing everyone to laugh.