Chapter 2

Third Person POV

" It's the Kyoto trip!!" Kayano cheered happily jumping up and down 

" School trip huh? Hey Karma kun, do you want to be in our group?" Nagisa asked.

" Yeah Okay~" Karma nods.

" You sure about that Karma? You won't be picking fights and getting in trouble right?" Sugino whispered.

" No sweat no sweat. When I fight off-sight, i make sure o silence any witnesses and the whole thing would stay silent." Karma chuckled showing them a picture of a girl in school uniform, a guy all beaten up, both holding their student ID, and Karma between them smiling with devil horns.

" C'mon! You can't let him in our group!" Sugino panicked.

" But we are old friends." Nagisa replied.

" Hey, but where's our fourth? Sugino, Nagisa, Kayano and?" Karma asked.

" I knew this time would come! so i asked her a looong time ago! how about the class idol Kanzaki san?" Sugino introduced her.

" Ooh! No objections here!" Kayano cheered.

" But we need six, don't our last member have to be a girl?" Karma asked.

Kayano looked around the room to see any other wasn't in a group, until she spotted Amane playing with an anti sensei knife. 

" How about we include Amane chan?" Kayano asked " It seems like she isn't in any other group."

" sure, let's ask." Nagisa replied.

the five of them walked over to her seat.

" amane chan!! Would you like to be in our group for the school trip?" Kayano asked. 

Everyone sweat dropped. how was Kayano not scared of talking to her?!

" yeah sure. I'll go into your group." Amane replied. " but I'd rather go around alone..." She mumble after words do no one could hear.

" Yaaay!!!" Kayano cheered. 

On The Day of The School Trip....

Amane's POV

I look around to find an empty seat, isolated from the others. I walk over and sat down.

" Amane chan~ Why are you sitting alone~?" Karma smirked, and sat next to me.

" I don't want to be with the others, do I need any other reasons?" I glared.

" Nope! Just wondering!" Karma replied.

" Amane san? Would you like to get some drinks with us?" Kanzaki asked, walking over to where I was sitting.

I shrug in response " I'll go get some." and got up from my seat to get a drink with her.

As we were walking to get some drinks, Kanzaki walked into a suspicious looking guy that looked like they were in high school. 

Kyoto...

We all separated into our groups...

" Why are we at a cafe?" I ask frustrated.

" Don't be so cranky Amane chan~" Karma teased. 

" Shut up before I knock the life out of you." I warn.

" Ooh! Look! Our drinks are here!" Kayano clapped her hands, drools coming out from the corner of her mouth.

"Thank you."I sigh, taking the coffee from the waiter's hand. " your... welcome!" The guy waiter blushed and hurried away after looking at me for another moment. I sigh again, and took a glance around the surrounding, a small cafe, and five other people, nine in all, and a poster... of a parfait....

" Do you want that parfait?" Karma asks, peeking into my face. I turn away, and I can feel my face turning red " No... Just shut up!" I yell " Amane chan, you're so cute like this~" He teases again " Karma, if this wasn't in the public, you would've already been dead." I say.

" Stop teasing her Karma kun!" Nagisa cried.

" Ya, I think we should start going." Sugino agreed.

Time Skip

" wow, Gion is pretty much deserted when we get this far inside..."  Kayano gasped

" Yeah, with all these places that turn away new comers, no one much comes here just to wander around and you don't need a nice obstruct view. That's why I put it in my ideal course. It's perfect for an assassination." Kanzaki explained.

" That's our Kanzaki! We'll do our deed here then!" Kayano decided.

" This place is perfect for any kind of illegal things" I say looking around, because all of these buildings are isolated.

" Are you scared?" Karma smirked. " No." I reply simply.

" Hey why are ya walkin' around somewhere that's ripe for kidnapping?" A sudden voice from a group of boys startled Kayano and Kanzaki, but I already knew they were here. They're the guys that Kanzaki bumped into on the train. I turn around and saw another group of boys, and we were obviously cornered.

" Something tells me you guys aren't for sightseeing."Karma smirked

" we ain't here for you. Hand over the girls and get los-" One of the guys didn't have time to finish, because Karma hit him on his face.

" see Nagisa kun? Fighting isn't a problem at all with no witness" Karma chuckled. 

" I'm gonna stab you!" Another guy yelled, pointing a knife at Karma, but before Karma could react, I punched the guys gut nice and easy so he won't die, but strong enough to make him look dead.

" I would've killed you, but I won't so just be thankful." I say coldly.

" Get Them!!!" A guy yelled, and all of them charged towards us.

" what a waist of energy..." I sigh, knocking them out cold one by one " and you're too weak.."

" Kyaaaa!" I was suddenly distracted when I saw the remaining guys getting hold of Kayano and Kanzaki. Karma got distracted too, and got knocked out I tched, everyone's just useless.

" So cutey. You're the only one left" A guy smirked " And if you don't want us to hurt your friends come with us"

" You're gonna hurt them either way." I glare " but I'll hurt you more."

" Scary scary" He laughs.

Before I could knock this guy out, a guy that Karma forgot to knock out took a brick and hit it at the back of my head, and I fell to the ground, unconscious....