Chapter 17

Amane's POV

The car that has the students pulled up infront of the building. I look at my wrist that has a chain connected to the bed so I can's run away...

I wonder if they know this doesn't work on me.

Some one knocked on the door and came in, it was Karasuma sensei.

" Only you?" I ask with a small laugh.

" Is it true about what you have said?" He asked.

I smiled " Of course." I pause " Can you do all the paperwork?"

He sighed and nods " But I won't do that unless they accept it." 

Everyone else came in, their face all dark and no one looked up.

" Ahhh... So he told you?" I smiled, and they all looked up for a second, but looked back down I laughed " No worries, I already had my revenge on them. But you guys haven't been told my whole story.. have you?"

They shook their head.

" And I can tell you guys don't want to, but do." I laugh " Well, let me tell you... I guess Karasuma sensei... I mean san, told you guys that I am the fifth child, and I had other siblings right? So I killed my brothers too, and my mom, dad, everyone. My parents tried to use my siblings to stop me, but I ended up killing them, at three."

"  I was only three..." I pause " And since then, I was not 100% human, I'm a type of syborge but I'm not changed in any body parts that you can see from the outside, The thing they changed about me, is my brain. Oh, but they also added some extra muscle so I can hold at least 200kg with one hands though. Anyways, going on, my parents, especially my dad put a weird cell in my brain, to make me smarter, and know how to kill anyone by just moving. so I can kill all the strong people in the government as well, like Karasuma san, even though he wasn't in the government then."

I paused again, and I saw Karma, up against the wall, his arm crossed, he was the only one actually looking at me. I know how I feel for him now, but it's too late, everything has to end. So everyone else will be able to live a nice life, and forget about killing and me.

" And when they did that to me, I immedietly understood what they were doing to me and I was sad, but at the same time, was mad and I didn't know what.... then, they started doing this new thing on me. And once a few days my eyes started turning redish and in the end, when my eyes were fully red on my third birthday, I killed them. when I knew it, I was covered by blood..."

I can see Bitch sensei looking down " I cried, of course, but noticed that it was their own fault. They are the ones that pulled this string. But after this, the government made me the most dangerous living thing on earth, and started searching for me. But I killed every single one of the search teams. I was annoyed and most of the times I knew who was the part of the government, and my programmed brain automatically decided to kill them."

I notice that my face was getting dark and same as everyone elses " Well... That was the story." I smile and looked up " It's fine guys. Look up. Everything will end. All of this tragedy the Red Shadow had brought to this world won't disappear, but there will be no more living creature that will get killed."

Some people noticed what that means and looked up with shock.

" On the day Red Shadow was created, it will be gone." I smiled. 

" Amane..." Kataoka san covered her mouth with her hands in shock, and shook her head. " No..."

" It's the only way." I told her " You guys can all forget about me and live a happy life..."  pause and whispered " You won't have to see any more blood."