Untitled Part 3

Third Person POV

When Amane woke up, she was in a broken down building with Kanzaki, Kayano, and the guys that knocked her out.

" Amane chan!" Kayano cried seeing that she was awake.

" You're gonna pay for this!" Amane yelled at the boys.

" How? You're all tied up. And the camera crew should be coming soon." the leader like guy smiled, looking at his phone.

The guy looked at Amane, and smiled " But your a cute one! I'll hear out one favor from you, but it's oonly if you promise to listen to us."

" Sure." I reply " Then just let the two of them go, and I'll stay."

" No! Don't do this!" Kayano cried.

" Okay~" He smirked " Let the girls go" he ordered.

Another guy nods and started taking off Kayano and Kanzaki's rope " Go away and get lost!" He yelled, pushing them out of the building.

" So let's have fun~" The leader laughed.

.......

.......

....... 

" Karma! Nagisa! Sugino!" Kayano cried when she saw the three of of them.

" Kayano! Kanzaki san!" Nagisa sighed of relief.

" Wait... Where's Amane chan?" Karma asked.

" She let us go but she stayed! alone!" Kayano cried, as tears started coming out.

.......

.......

.......

Amane's POV

the leader guy sat next to me on the couch, and started playing with my hair.

" Don't touch me" I demand, moving away from him.

" You can't order me to do thing. You're the one that promised that you'll listen to us ya now." He smirked.

" You smell." I glare.

" What'd ya say?!" He yell

" And you're ugly, how terrible." I continue.

" Shut up you brat!" He yells and threw me to the other side of the room.

" ahh... you finally let me go..." I giggle " I didn't want to do this, but it's a punishment."

" I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!" The guy yelled again, charging at me.

" Why should I even listen to you?" I smile.

" AMANE!!!" a voice came out from the door.

Ooh, so they finally came... 

" Huh, You guys should've came later... I was just about to kill them" I say.

" How did you guys find this place?" the guy asked.

" From the maps that our teacher made using his speed... Of where kidnappers would go." Nagisa answers showing them the map.

" This guide for a Kyoto is awesome!" Sugiono praised.

There is no such school trip guide! all the high schoolers thought.

" huh, but too bad, we called couple of other guys, ten highschoolers to six middle shoolers, and these guys are gangs of gangs!" the leader said.

" Well, I don't see any bad guys here." the door creaked open, with Korosensei taking ahold of five highschoolers in a school uniform and glasses. But what caught my attention, was the black fabric on his face.