Chapter 13

Amane's POV

" What's with this Korosenei?" I sighed, looking at the bunch of clones of Korosensei.

" Korosensei, do you want us to reach top fifty again?" Nagisa asked.

" No, I was too focused on your total scores. I've come to believe each student should have a goal better suited for them. And that's why I came up with the perfect target for this assassination classroom!" Korosensei said " Now then, as Shiro san has said, I lose speed when I lose a tentacle." He starts, taking out an anti-sensei gun, and shoots off his tentacles " one fewer tentacles, and there's already a difference. There are some child clones mixed." he continued " Each tentacle I lose, is a 10% reduction in my movements. So here's the deal- the student who gets the best overall grades, and/or best score in each subject, will have the rights to destroy one tentacle. This is the final exam for our assassination classroom."

We all gasped at the deal he made for us. 

This is going to be easy.

Recess

Sugino's phone started to ring.

" Hey shindo, what's up?" Sugino picks it up.  I lean close to Sugino, to listen to Shindo.

" The leaders of pride od Kunigigaoka Junior high, known at the Big Five." Shindo starts " Coming in second place on midterm: Media Club president, Araki Teppei! And third place perspicacious poet, and student council secretary Sakakibara Ren! In fifth the memorization monster burning in the gurdge against Akabane Karma, Biology club president, Koyama Natuhiko! And in sixth place, the man with a sharp tongue, and LA-honed language skills are the light year beyond the rest, Seo Tomoya!" 

" Is that you doing the introductions?" Sugino sweat dropped.

  " I've always wanted to do announcing." SHindo replied " And over those from the very top... with perfect scores in every subject, the man with leadership in his genes: student council president, Asano Gakushu!"

" they've got the Big Five and the whole A-Class in the meeting room, the Big Five, and the perfect scorer, Asano are training the whole class. Their not going to let you return to the main campus." Shindo said in his normal voice.

" Thanks Shindo. But right now, our goal isn't to get out of the E-Class. Still, we have a goal and we need to beat the A-Class on points. We'll put a real fight!" Sugino replied.

" The E-Class fight isn't my problem." Shindo said, hanging up.

" Um... Amane?" Sugino sweat dropped.

" What?" I ask confused.

" You're too close..." He muttered.

" Sorry! I just wanted to hear what kind of people there is in the A-Class!" I apologize " But... They don't seem that strong at all."

Sugino looks at me with wide eyes " What do you mean?"

" I'll try to get as many tentacles to break, so we can all kill him." I reply with a smile.

" Kya!" I scream a little in surprise, when Karma, wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

" What are you doing?" I ask startled. But smiled " Were you jealous?" I tease.

" Yeah." Karma replied, placing his forehead on the shoulder. My face heat up from his response.

" Karma, we're in school, so get off for now.." I hiss, trying to hide my  face, and Karma let me go, but sat next to me.

After School

 " Nagisa! Kayano! Amane!" Isogai shouts and the three of us turned around " Do you guys want to study in the main campud library tomorrow?" He asked, digging threw his bag. " I reserved it way in advance for the finals. They always shun the E-Class, so this is practically a platinum ticket for us."