Chapter 19

Nagisa's POV

Before we go to the resort, the whole class went to school for an extra training session, where we learned more skills to make the assassination more possible.

For our special training coach, Lovro san came in, so Bitch sensei was very quiet.

" Bitch sensei can't talk back to Lovro san!" Sugino sighed.

" He is indeed pretty scary..." Sugaya kun add.

I hear Karasuma sensei and Lovro san talking and heard that he believes that this plan would work.

He's a pro, someone that stepped into the world of assassins...

I walk up to him " Lovro san..?"

He turned around, kind of scaring me.

" What is it?" He asked looking down at me.

" Who is the most skilled assassin you know of?" I ask eagerly.

He smiled at me as if he found something interesting. " None of the assassins I trained it the most skilled, but there are two most skilled assassins in this world." He put two fingers out. " One, is your classmate right there, Inaba Amane, also known as the Red Shadow." He starts pointing towards her, in which she noticed but ignored " And the other is the Reaper, he is as skilled as Red Sha... I mean Inaba Amane, he might just be looking for a chance to kill the target..."

I swallow, knowing there is another skilled assassin wanting to kill Korosensei, made me nervous.

" Let me teach you a ...." He smiled.

Third person POV

Day of the Trip

" Korosensei! Korosensei!" Kurahashi called excitedly, " It's the island!!"

She points at the island, and tried to stab Korosensei who was seasick, but still he easily dodged it.

The class, all leaned over the fence of the boat to have a glance.

" This is the place where we're gonna kill Korosensei!" Everyone shouted.

When the class got to the island, they all left their stuff in their hotel room, and jumped out to the beach.

" Welcome to Fukuma jima resort, this is the special tropical fruit juice." The waiter handed out drinks.

" Awwe! This is great!" Mimura and Okajima shouts, as they hold up their drink.

But Amane stared down at the juice, and purposely spilled it on the ground.

" Don't drink it." She ordered her group mates, but she was too late, Kanzaki san already drank some. And Kayano almost did, but Amane slapped it out of her hands and glared as her " Don't"

"But..." She tried to complain " Do you want to die?" Amane asked. Kayano swallowed and shook her head like crazy. Then Amane turned towards Kanzaki san and tongue clicked " I hope nothing happens...." She muttered under her breathe.

Amane's POV

That drink must be poisonous. I hope everyone that drank it is all right...

That was what was bothering me. Who, for what reason would do such thing to the whole class? Who would target a bunch of junior high schooler? Wouldn't the target just be Korosensei or me?

I think as I change into by bathing suits with Kayano and Kanzaki san in the changing room.

" Everyone changed?" I ask " I am!" " me too." The two of them replied almost immediately. I walk out from the stall in my shorts and tank top with my bathing suit under it. Kayano, and Kanzaki san both came out with their bathing suit under their clothes too.

" Let's go meet everyone else." Kanzaki san smiled, and walked out of the changing room, and the two of us follow to meet up with the rest of the class.

I sit down and rest on the sand as Isogai kun talked.

I still can't get it!!! I really wanted to scream. Why did they mark my classmates as the target? Because I bet me noticing it was in their plan too so who did it? What did it do it for?

I shadow casted over me, so I look up, to see Karma staring at me, looking worried. So I smile at him he sat next to me.

" I'm alright Karma..." I whisper softly into his ears. He nods and kissed me on the forehead. " Tell me if anythings wrong, and if anyone does anything to you.. You know what I'll do to them." He smiled.

Apparently Isogai kun finished explaining to Korosensei about how we're going to run stuff. Korosensei walked away with the people of group 1.

My group as Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, and Kanzaki san, same as the trip to Kyoto.

As the first group distracted Korosensei, our group dived into the ocean for our last check up, and we cut down some poles so it would make the building shorter, pretty easy.

Few Hours Later...

When it was our turn to distract Korosensei.

" We're gonna go watch the dolphins! But Korosensei, won't you get sea sick?" Kayano said.

" No worries!!" Korosensei smiled, and put on a weird bathing suit(?) that was shaped like a fish and you can only see his face. " I will swim with the dolphins!"

I giggled, holding me stomach, and everyone else sweatdropped.

Another Few Hours Later....

" Dinner on a boat. How romantic... Right Amane chan~?" Karma asked, as he took a bite of steak.

I nod. This was in our plan, get Korosensei sea sick.

" Korosensei! You're so tan! We can't even see your face!" Someone shout.

" no worries everyone!" He announce, as his black skin peeled off " My molting can be used this way too! But it is a secret weapon for only..." He stopped noticing that he just made himself weaker.

" Why weren't we able to kill this octopus for so long?" Maehara asked, sweatdroping.

Third Person POV

The boat restaurant settled back to the island, and the students led Korosensei to a small house far from the island, which was surrounded by water.

" Making me seasick from the boat, making me use my molding, and choosing this water surrounded cottage as the place..." Korosensei's blue face turned back to yellow " You guys sure thought of this!!" He said proudly.

As the E-Class and Korosensei stepped into the cottage, Mimura rested his arm on the TV with a remote control.

" Before our assassination starts, I just want to do a body check on you." Nagisa said, as he checked Korosensei to make sure he didn't have the fish bathing suit.

"Oh, I won't do such thing!" Korosensei laughed.

" Sooo, before we get into the main, how about we start with a movie?" Mimura said, and signaled to turn the light off, and then turned the TV on with the remote in his hand.

An Hour Later

Amane's POV

I yawn and crossed my legs, putting my arms behind my head; I am bored. Really bored. I can just kill him right away right this second and get all the money myself, to be honest. But I'll give them a chance, and if this fails, everything will be over. But part of me thinks.... No, everything is going as planned... it has to go as planned.

Nagisa's POV.

The movie was over, and Korosensei was... half dead...

" I can't live anymore..." He murmured, and he finally noticed, his tentacles were filling up from the salt water.

" How was it? Being seasick by the boat, and watching embarrassing videos of yourself, and plus molding?" Terasaka kun asked slowly standing up from the bench with the others. " And getting a bunch of water?" he smirked.

Amane threw one gun to Isogai kun, and they aimed their guns at Korosensei.

This plan will work, it will... right?