Chapter 15

I am very very very very very sorry for this late update! I was out of school to go to Arizona for a week, and the other week I had to stay after school to do the makeup work, and I had no time to update!! I was and still kinda am grounded from the internet again, but this time it was like a month!!!I know this is an excuse, but please bare with me....                                            - Sobra

" Now, the top people get the rights to cut my tentacles, who are Nakamura san, Isogai kun, and Amane san with four tentacles! So six tentacles in all!" Korosensei announced.

" What're you sayin'?" Terasaka comes out with his gang " We've got four more top scorers here."

" It's six, social studies, English x2, Japanese, math, and science." Korosensei explains.

" No, and Family Economics right?" Terasaka threw four paper on Korosensei's desk, all with 100s.

" But Home economics are just!" Korosensei starts. But I nudge karma.

" What do you mean just?" Karma starts " Don't be rude to the hardest home economics!"

" Yeah!"

" It's the hardest!"

" Yeah! That was the only one Amane couldn't get!"

Then everyone turned towards Okajima who said that, then to me.

" Can you cook?" Hara san asked.

I shrug " I can... Wanna try?"

" Yeah!!" The class synced. So I went into the Home economics room and took the nearest kitchen.

" I'll make a cake." I say " And it's supposed to be a surprise, so Korosensei, please leave."

" An assassination attempt! I'll be happy to leave then!" Korosensei replied, " I'll be going to travel around the world! So when you're done, please call me!"

Everyone sweat drops. 

" And I wish for everyone else to leave as well." I tell the class.

Nagisa's POV

We all walked out from the room, and she shut the door.

" I wonder what kind of cake she's going to make~" Karma kun smiled.

" She's making for Korosensei Karma kun." I remind him. But he just smiles at the door.

we waited for about an hour when Amane came out with a huge plate that was covered by a round silver thing that you see at a restaurant.

" Let's go to the classroom." Amane said, so we all walked into the classroom, and watched as Amane placed the plate on Korosensei's table, and opened it. 

We all gasped when we see a perfectly round half vanilla and half chocolate cake, decorated with forests made from frosting and left over pieces of cake and in the middle was a small rectangular shaped building. 

" Is that our building?" Hara san asked, pointing at it.

Amane nods and points at the forest around it " These are the trees around it, I had some left over frosting, space, and cake crumbs, so I put extras of them that I wasn't planning." As she explain, our mouth start drooling " Can someone call Korosensei so we can eat it?" She asked looking around.

We all immediately took out our phone to call Korosensei.

" Wow!" ritsu chimed in " When I checked, the circumference of this cake is exactly 3.14159265358979323846264338327!!"

" Meaning pi?" Isogai kun asked to make sure.

Ritsu nods excitedly.

" Amane's so perfect!" Maehara kun praised, I nod, and so does the others. But Amane looked sad.

" I had to be. Or I'll be dead." She explained, and the class was silent. " But now I'm happy that I can use my abilities for others, and not to kill." She smiled.

" I'm here!!" Korosensei's voice suddenly interrupts " OOh!!!! Cake!!!" 

" Let me cut it!!!" Korosensei takes out a knife out of no where, starts cutting the cake so everyone can have equal pieces, and before we know it, we were all holding a plate with the cake.

" Woohoo!" Some people cheered, and started stuffing the cake.

" It's soooo Good!!!" Some people squealed.

So I took a bite, and it tasted amazing!! There were chocolate chips in it that just melts as soon as you put it in your mouth, and it's so hard to explain!

" Mmmm." Karma kun smiled " It's great!"

Karma's POV

The cake Amane chan made was amazing! There is no other word for it!

I walk over to her and took her piece " can I have it?"

" Sure" She shrugs, and walked out. 

I wonder where she's going.

And after  a couple of second, nothing happened, until a hole appear on the roof, and a huge cage comes down to capture Korosensei, and to my surprise, no one else was in it.

And Amane chan comes down, smiling. Holding anti-sensei guns in each hand. 

But she didn't seem right...

" Now Korosensei, Trapped in an anti-sensei material made cage, and me on the outside shooting." She gave him a sweet closed eye smile " It looks like a shooting game doesn't it?"

She pointed the two guns at Korosensei's direction, and shot a single bullet, which Korosensei easily dodged, but hit the bars of the cage, making one of his tentacles melt a little.

" Wait." I blurt.

" Why?" Amane chan ask " Don't you want him dead too?"

" I do, but it's not like you." I start " What's wrong with you today?"

" NOTHING IS WRONG KARMA!!" She shout " SO JUST LET ME KILL HIM SO I CAN KILL MYSELF AFTER...!!"

" What...?" 

Amane chan gasps at herself " I didn't mean to..." Then she glares at me, pointing a real gun at my head.

" Are you gonna shoot me?" I ask like she wasn't going to, but I was shaking and sweating of fear, but I kept smiling.

Amane's POV

Why does Karma so this?

How does he know?

Then suddenly, my eyes started to burn, I look at my hand with the gun that's pointing at Karma.

" Karma.... Get.... Away FROM ME!!" I cry, and shot the gun, barely missing his head, but cutting some of his hair.

I point the gun at the windows, and shot it 17 times, making a hole, and ran out.

" No... No.... Not now...." I squeak. 

I will kill them all.

I have to get away from here... Now

I ran until I was at a cliff, but that didn't stop me, I jumped off and landed firmly on the dirt, but fell over, because of this pain.

" Ahhh... Ahh..." I cry.

NO NO NO NO NO NOT NOW...

Then, everything went blank.