Chapter 16

Karma's POV

I wanted to go after Amane chan, but Karasuma sensei won't let me, and now we're trying to get Korosensei out of this cage.

" How did Amane even manage to build this trap!?" 

" How did she even bring it here?"

There was alot of questions, but my only question was, why? Why was she in such a hurry? Why did she do it without telling us? or even me?!

" Karasuma sensei, let me go find Amane chan!" I shout.

" No." he replied.

" why?" I ask " why? she's important!"

" I know that, but right now..." Karasuma sensei paused " She could be very dangerous.... She could kill us all."

" What?" I look at him with wide eye.

" Karasuma san!" A soldier called " We found her, she is laying down below the cliff of the mountain!"

" Is she unconscious?" Karasuma sensei asked. The soldier nod, Karasuma sensei sighed in relief, then he ordered all the armed soldiers to go down there to get her.

" Why?" Kataoka san asked " Why are you doing this?"

" She's a very dangerous assassin." Karasuma sensei said " That's all I can tell you."

The class went silent.

" You guys should all leave for now. We'll take care of this." Karasuma sensei told us, but we didn't move.

" No." Yada san was the first to say " She's our friend, isn't it our job to stay with her?"

" Yeah, we won't move from here, until you tell us what's happening." Maehara add.

Karasuma sensei sighed " You can go, but promise me one thing, always stay behind me. No matter what."

We all nod.

But i probably won't be able to keep that promise. Sorry Karasuma sensei.

Third Person POV

After Korosensei was uncaged, he as well went to the cliff to go see Amane.

But about 50 feet away from the cliff, an SOS signal was seen from there.

" That must be from one of my clients!" Karasuma sensei shouts, as he hurries over.

" GYAAAA!!" Someone screamed. " S... SHE"S GONNA KILL US ALL!!"

" aww... Don't be such wimps and fight." A soothing voice say from the bottom of the cliff " Where did all your confidence go?"

When Karasuma sensei and the class and Korosensei got there, most of the armed men were laying motionlessly on the ground at the bottom of the cliff. and in the center of the mess, was Amane, with only her right hand covered in blood without any weapons. She looked up and smiled " Ahhh... finally... someone that can actually fight."

" Stand back!" Karasuma sensei ordered the class, gettin gin fighting position, " Protect the students!"

The armed men all surrounded the students with their guns in ready position.

" You're not gonna shoot her right?!" Kayano asked one of the soldiers, but they won't answer.

" ahahaha!" Amane laughed as she looked up, her blue eyes were red as the blood covering her. " You want to try killing me? Go a head shoot me! But don't show the kids this bloody mess, or they'll probabaly faint!!" 

" WHAT HAPPENED INABA?" Karasuma sensei shout towards Amane.

" What happened?" Amane repeat " What happened you ask?" Amane started laughing again " Nothing happened Karasuma sensei! I'm just back to normal! To the killing machine you government made!!"