Chapter 10

Karasuma's POV

" Don't look away! Predict your target's move! If you do that, you'll block off every last one of the escape routes!" I shout out to the students practicing knifework. It's been four months of training, and more and more students are showing promise.

Isogai Yuma, Maehara Hiroto, they've got good reflexes, and when they worked as a pair, their knifes hit the mark more often now.

Akabane Karma, he seems like the evasive, meandering type at first glance, but there's mischief in those eyes. Inaba Amane, a 14 year old assassin, started since 3 years old. She'll always hit her mark and will be able to kill them by 100% chance, and if she wants, she can kill the octopus right now. When these two work together, they move like they can read each other's mind and hit their mark 150%.

And the other girls, Okano Hinata's unpredictable movements, and Kataoka Megu, with a reach and momentum to rival boys.

I freeze in terror when I feel a giant snake circling around me. Turning around, I put the snake down from it's neck. But it turned out to be Nagisa.

" Sorry! I put too much power on defending!" I apologize and helped him up. 

" Oh, I'm fine." Nagisa replied.

" Nice one Nagisa." I heard Amane say, but couldn't see her. and I felt something touching the back of my neck. So I quickly turn to throw it off but I saw light pink hair flow back at the same time, and Amane was holding my wrist " Too slow, too slow." Amane yawned, and walked away to class with Nagisa.

Time Skip

Amane's POV

" Man! I just can't hit him!" Kimura sighs on the way back.

" But I can." I shrug " It's easy"

" That's because you're a pro!"

" Sensei! Come out for snacks with us!" Kurahashi than asked Karasuma sensei.

" Sorry, but I have work to do." Karasuma sensei said.

" it's like there's a wall between us, like he's keeping his distance." Okano explains.

" He takes good care of us, but is that only because he has to?" Kurahashi asked.

" I don't know. but I think he cares for us more than you think." I say.

" Yo Karasuma!" I heard a cheerful voice say so I turn, to see a guy with a beer tummy holding a huge amount of bags smiling. But I could tell behind his smiling face, the evil.

" Takaoka?" Karasuma sensei looked surprised.

" Hey! I'm Takaoka Akira! and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today! Nice to meet you E-Class!" He introduced him self.

But I walk away from him " Also not joining them?" Karma asked from above. So I look up, to see him on top of a tree. 

" He's such a fake guy." I say, jumping up on to the same branch as him " Bribing people than hurting them to make them listen, that's not what teachers do. And if he ends up hurting the class more than he needs to, I'll give him something worse than death, than kill him off." 

" I agree." He says.

The Next Day Third Person POV

 " Great! Everyone's here! Now, lets get things started, it could be a little tough, but when we're done, I'll have more delicious sweets for you guys!" Takaoka said cheerfully.

" You're just saying that but don't you just want to eat it?" Nakamura asked.

" Gotta keep my figure!" Takaoka jokes, making everyone laugh. " Now, along with your new training, I've made a new schedules for you guys!" He handed a print out to everyone.