Chapter 9

" Hey, where's Karma?" Sugino asked, looking around for the red head.

" Haven't seen him." I reply.

" Hey Amane chan~ Why are you dressed up as a boy?" Amane heard a smirk, at the same time as my wig was taken off, and I took out a real knife, turned, and pressed it onto it's neck. " Hey Karma." I say.

" Hahaha" Karma laughed, moving the knife away from his neck, and holding up the wig.

" It's so I can play in the baseball game!" I hiss " So give me back the wig!" I demand, jumping up and down to get the wig from Karma.

She's so cute! The other boys thought seeing Amane struggle against Karma.

" Okay Karma kun, stop teasing Amane san and let's start practicing!!" Korosensei suddenly appeared taking the wig from Karma, and placing it on my head.

Time skip ( Third Person POV)

The boys and Amane looked at the crowd cheering and the baseball club walk in with their uniforms on.

" Whoa, why're they so fired up?" Maehara asked.

" It's the game to show the entire school that they're the chosen ones." Amane answered.

And Sugaya puts his hand to his hip and asked " Where's coach Koro? I thought he was going to give us directions."

Nagisa points out at the outer field " He's over there. Karasuma sensei told him not to be seen,  so he's using forced perspective to to look like one of the balls. He said he'll give us directions by changing the color of his face and stuff." 

" Like that's not going to give him away!" 

Then Korosensei's head pop out.

Light Green! Purple! Orange!

And goes back into the ground.

" What'd he say?" Sugino sweat dropped. And Nagisa started to search for the words. Amane and Karma looked at each other and laughed.

" He said ' Win like you're going to kill them'" Karma told them.

" And I will kill them." Amane smiled. The boys sweat dropped, because they knew that she mean it by the word kill. " Oh, and by the way, don't call me Amane, I had Ritsu change it to Inaba Aki." 

" um... Okay." The boys replied.

" Now, top of first inning! E Class on offensive. Batter number one, third basemen, Kimura!" Araki announced, but right after he was done saying that, Kimura didn't have time to react to Shindo'd fast ball. the crowd cheered, but Amane glared at them, making them almost shut up immediately.

Kimura looked over at Korosensei, who gave him a signal to Kimura. " Here we go!" Kimura shouts. " Whoa, it seems like the batter's fired up!" Araki said, and everyone can hear the sarcasm in his voice. 

Than Shindo threw his second fast ball, but Kimura easily bunts it and goes to second base. 

" Batter number two Shito Nagisa." That as a cue, Nagisa goes up to bat, looks over to Korosensei who gives him a signal. Nagisa nods, and does a push bunt, the ball bounces towards Shindo, but Nagisa made it to the base just by walking.

everyone could see the surprise on the audiences face. Amane laughed at the sight. " Duh, we had to practice against that." Amane whispered to Karma, who smirked, and looked towards Korosensei, who was eating candy.

Yesterday

" Pitcher Koro throws a 300 per hour pitch!"

" Infielder Koro lays down on an impregnable defense with clones!"