Chapter 11

" What can I do Korosensei?" Karma asked.

Korosensei looked at him, and patted his head, " Stay with her, take in everything bout her, and keep loving her."

Karma nods. Looking at Amane, and whipped the tear on her cheeks.

" How about this?" Takaoka suddenly started " Karasuma, you choose a student that will fight one-on-one on me, and if the student win, I leave, but if I win, you leave." He said, taking out an anti-sensei knife. " But we're not going to use this little toy," He took out a real knife " Choose a student Karasuma!" He said, handing the knife to Karasuma sensei.

He walked through the students and held the knife in front of Nagisa.

" Nagisa kun, would you do it?" Karasuma sensei asked. Nagisa looked at the knife, Amane, than Karasuma sensei.

" Yes." He answered, taking the knife.

" Did your eyes rot!?" Takaoka laughed. But Karasuma sensei didn't answer.

Nagisa was panicking for a second, when Takaoka got into fighting stance, but after a moment, he smiled, got out of his sighting stance, and very casually, he walked towards Takaaoka, like he was going to school. 

Amane woke up the same time as Nagisa smiled, and her eyes widened, when Nagisa swung the knife towards Takaoka's neck, made him fall to the ground, circled around him, and pressed the knife to Takaoka's neck.

" Gotcha." Nagisa smiled.

Everyone gasped. 

" Was I not supposed to use the back of the knife?" Nagisa sweat dropped.

" That's enough!" Tentacles reached out and took the knife from Nagisa's hand, and Korosensei started eating it " That's the match Karasumasensei. Are you out of your mind, giving a student a real knife? What it he hurt him self?"

Everyone crowded around Nagisa.

" You did it Nagisa!"

" Thanks goodness!"

" You brats! Turning your head on your father?!" Takaoka stood up in rage. But Karasuma sensei stopped him by elbowing him on the nose, and Takaoka fell to the ground unable to move.

And that's when the principal came in.

" I came to check on the new teacher, and you need fear in teaching, but it you can only get fear by violence, you are unneeded in my teaching." Principal said, kneeling down writing a paper, and shoving it into Takaoka's mouth " You will not be able to teach, or step into this school from now on. I am the principal, I will to choose who will teach and who will not."

Takaoka's face was filled with anger, and he ran off.

" Sorry about what my colleague had done." Karasuma sensei apologized " I don't know anything about sweets, but I'll use my wallet to get you some." He said, taking out his wallet.

The class cheered.

Karma's POV   

" amane chan, awake?" I ask, brushing a piece of hair off her face.

She nods, and slid out of my hand, and stood next to me. " When it come's to assassination, I don't know what I'll do. Even if it's a dummy assassination. I'll actually kill them, so if you didn't stop me, I would have killed Takaoka..... In front of all of you..." 

" Even if you did, I'll never get horrified of you, I'll never curse you... I'll always love you, forever..." I whisper.

" That's what my parents had said.... But they never loved me forever." Amane said coldly " That's why I never trusted anyone. But...."