Chapter 7

" Karasuma sensei told me we will be having another transfer student today!" Korosensei spoke.

" Probably another assassin." Maehara replied, looking at the back two seats.

" Ritsu, do you know anything about the transfer student? Like as an assassin?" Megu asked.

" Yes, a little. Originally, he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle long distance attacks, and he, close ranged combat. Together, we would drive Korosensei into the corner. But... those orders were cancelled for 2 reason." Ritsu explains.

" What are those reasons?" Okano asked.

" One, his adjustment took longer than expected. And two... I lack the capacity to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelmingly inferior to him." Ritsu answered.

" Seems interesting." Amane said. And as if a cue, the door opened with a man wearing a white cloak from head to toe, the guy Amane saw last night came walking in.

" Oh sorry, I'm not the transfer student. I'm his guardian. You can just call me Shiro." Shiro introduced himself.

" Then, where's the new student?" Amane asked with a bored look.

" He's a rather... Unique child, in personality and otherwise. I'll introduce him myself. Hey Itona! Come on in." Shiro called  but instead of the student coming in from the door, the wall from behind the classroom crashed down with a boy with short, spiked, light-blue tinted hair, and sharp gold eyes came walking in seating him besides Amane. 

" I won. I proved that I'm stronger than the classroom wall." Itona muttered.

" Next time, use the door to come in." Amane rolled her eyes in boredom " Or are you too stupid to understand what I just said?" Amane smirked.

" .. You look very strong... strongest in class... stronger than me... strongest in the world... But don't worry I won't kill you yet." Itona said, patting Amane's head.

Karma put his hands into a fist to hold back his anger " Say, Itona, it's been bugging me... You came outside empty handed. It's raining buckets outside yet you don't have a single drop of rain." Karma interrupted.

" But before I kill you, I will kill you Korosensei. Or should I call you... brother?" Itona asked and everyone except for Amane gasped.

" B-BROTHER?!" The class yelled, than started to throw questions at once at him.

Amane rolled her eyes.

..

..

" You must be sick of plain old assassination Korosensei. Shall we lay down a rule here? How about... stepping out of the ring means death on spot?" Shiro asked.

" I accept your rule. However, Itona kun, hurting the other students is also a loss." Korosensei added.

" Then start on my mark. Assassination... Begin!" Shiro started. And immediately Korosensei's tentacles were chopped off. Everyone gasped, and Amane whistled with a smirk at the sight.

" Itona's hairs are... tentacles?" Nagisa gasped.

" So that's how he wasn't wet from the rain; he can swat them away with his tentacles." Karma spoke.

" Where? Where did you get those tentacles?" Korosensei asked with anger, causing his face to go pitch black.

" What a scary face you're making. did it perhaps remember something unpleasant?" Shiro asked.

" It seems like you and I have to have a little chat later." Korosensei replied, as his tentacles grew back.

" But you can't. You'll be dead." Shiro spoke. And started to help Itona out by using all kinds of anti-sensei things that the class didn't know even existed.