Chapter 1

I woke up to my phone ringing on my nightstand.

Groaning, I turn over in my bed and grab at it. Once I have it in my hand, I open my eyes and see my brothers face flashing on the screen.

"Louis, I'm going to kill you." I answer, closing my eyes and laying back.

I hear him chuckle on the other end of the line. 

"Well, Happy Birthday to you." he says.

I smile. "Thanks, man. I hear that the boys are flying in later?" I ask.

"Yeah. I want you to come with me to pick them up. I know it's your birthday, but then later tonight we can all go out and party." he tells me.

I nod and sit up, running a hand though my hair. "Sounds great. I'll get ready. What time are they coming in?"

"Uhm.." he says. I hear ruffling and then a cheer come from the other line and Louis is back on.

"10! So you have like, an hour. I'll come pick you up!" he says.

I glance over at the clock on the nightstand and see that's barely 9 in the morning.

"Right. See you then. Love you." I tell him before hanging up.

Sighing, I stood up and stretched, looking around my bedroom.

I grimace at the pile of clothes in the corner of my room by the hamper that I had failed to shoot in.

I walked out of my room and straight to the bathroom.

Stripping out of my pajamas, I start my shower and get in, moaning softly as the hot water cascades down my back and all over my body.

After speeding through my shower and drying off, I literally take two steps before I'm back in my room.

I get dressed in black floral romper and slide on my sandals, grabbing my phone before walking back to the bathroom where I apply light makeup and fix my dark brown hair.

Checking the time, I see that it's almost 10 A.M. and I rush downstairs.

I  walk into the small kitchen and open the fridge, grabbing a few grapes when I hear a knock on the door and Louis uses his key to get in.

"Hey, Birdie." Louis says, walking up to me.

I smile at him and accept his hug, popping a grape in my mouth. "Heyo."

Louis pulls back and walks to the living room, sitting on the couch.

He was wearing his classic black, ripped skinny jeans and white t-shirt.

I finished my grapes and look at him. "Are you going to have Freddie tonight?" I ask him.

Louis smiles and nods, standing up again. "Yeah, I'm gonna go get him after I drop the boys off at my place. Speaking of which, we should get going." he says, glancing at his watch.

I nod and together we walk out of the house and to his SUV.

I jump into the front seat and buckle up as Louis gets in and pulls out of my small driveway where my mini cooper is parked. 

As we drive, I pull out my phone and grab the AUX cord, plugging my phone in.

"Have you listened to Harry's new album?" Louis asks, glancing over at me as he drives.

I nod and smile. "Yeah, it's amazing. I got tickets to his tour and I'm really happy. I'm thinking about taking Alyssa with me because, ya know. Duh." I say.

Louis grins and nods. "I get it, I get it. What about my song? You like it?" he asks.

I give him a dull stare and he blushes. "Okay, okay. Just, play something already." He says.

I scroll through my music and pick Issues and immediately start singing.

After a while, we pulled into the pickup section of the airport and got out.

Louis went in the back and pulled out a big sign that said, "My Dudes!!!" and I laughed at it.

"What? I gotta let them know we're here." he explains, hiding the sign against him.

I shake my head and we enter the airport.

As we were waiting by the doors, Louis looks over at me. "How long has it been since you've seen everyone?" he asks.

I blink and think about it. "Uhm, about two years." I answer.

"And have you kept in touch with any of them?" He asks.

I nod, looking at him. "Yeah, Niall. We've been really close friends since the band even started so I've been keeping up with him more than anyone really. I also went to Harry's birthday party a few months back."

Louis raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Cool, I guess." he says.

I nod slowly and look back around. "Oh! Here they come!" I exclaim.

Louis and I both look over and see the boys walking towards us and Louis quickly holds up his sign and does a little dance.

Liam, Niall and Harry come forward and laugh at Louis's stupid sign and hug him.

 "It's been a while, mate!" Liam says, patting Louis's back.

Louis nods and smiles. "Yeah, it has." he says, then Harry comes forward and grins and Louis and they hug too.

Niall steps over and looks at me, smiling. "Hey, Birdie. Happy Birthday, hun."

I smile back and hug him tight. "Hi Niall. And thank you so much." I say.

When we all pull away and finish talking, we make our way to the car and I help the boys put their things in the trunk.

Niall and Liam are in the car when Harry comes over and tosses his bag in the trunk, looking at me.

"How've you been, Birdie?" he asks, his voice low and husky.

I look at him, taking in his black skinny jeans and Hawaiian shirt. His hair was a bit messed up, probably from sleeping on the plane.

"I've been fine. I got a nice job at the coffee house in town and got my own little house and everything. Louis helped me buy a car and now I have that. What about you? I heard your album and I really like it." I tell him.

Harry smiles and nods. "That's great. And thank you. I've been working on that for sometime now and I'm really glad with how it turned out and all that's happened." he says.

I reach up and pull the trunk closed and I look over, seeing Harry's eyes on me. I blush and run a hand through my hair.

I smile at him a bit and then make my way back to the front, getting in and buckling up.

Louis smiles at me and Harry got in, looking at me and then looking away.

"Hey guys," Louis starts. Everyone looks at him and he just grins wickedly at me. "I feel like we should sing 'Happy Birthday' to our little Birdie. She's all grown up now and not so little anymore." he says, fake crying.

I groan and cover my face, pulling out my phone and opening my camera, setting in on video. "Oh, God. Let's just get it over with." I say, holding up my phone.

Everyone scoots closer to the front seats and starts singing, patting my shoulder. 

I looked in the camera, smiling and noticed Harry looking at me while he sang. I blushed and looked over at Louis who was also recording it and stuck my tongue out at him.

Once they were done, Louis kissed my cheek. "Happy Birthday, sis. I love ya." he says, starting the car.

I roll my eyes and post the video onto my social medias before burying my head in my hands as everyone laughs.