Chapter 19

The next day, Harry and I spent all day together.

After saying goodbye to Louis and the odd couple, if I could say that, Harry drove me home where we spent the day on my couch, eating pizza and watching old movies that made us both cringe at the horrible graphics and laughed at the sexual innuendos.

I was grabbing another slice of pizza from the box on my coffee table when I saw a flash from Harry's phone and I look at him.

"What the heck?" I ask, taking a bite of the pizza.

Harry chuckles, looking at the picture he took. "Now that's Instagram worthy." he says, showing me.

I roll my eyes and look at the picture before smiling.

He snapped it when I was smiling at the TV and grabbing a slice. It looked vintage and was actually really good.

My phone dinged and I glanced at it, seeing that it was just Harry tagging me in the photo.

While eating my pizza, I leaned against Harry and finally relaxed, enjoying his company.

"Birdie," he says, his chest rumbling as he speaks. "I have to tell you something."

I sit up and look at him, raising my brows.  "What is it?" I ask slowly.

Harry smiled at me, running his hand through my hair and kissing me softly. "It's nothing bad, I promise."

"Then what is it?" I ask, biting my lip.

Harry leans back and pulls me into his lap. "Tomorrw, I'm going to be back on The Late Late Show again. I know it's a late notice, but I really want you to watch it, okay? It's gonna be awesome and I'll even call you with James there if you'd like." he tells me.

I squeal and kiss him deeply, pulling him against me.

Harry chuckles against my lips and I pull back. "You'd do that for me? You know how much I love him. This had better not be a joke." I tell him sternly.

He shakes his head and strokes my thighs, then my back. "It's not a joke, and I know you love him. Yesterday he called me and told me that he'd seen us in a few magazines, holding hands, laughing, kissing, etc. He says that he wants the gossip and the truth and that I should play another song for the fans and for you." he says, blushing a bit as he looks at me.

I smile ad kiss him slowly, then pull back and look at him. "Can--can you, maybe, sing for me now? One that you're not singing tomorrow. I love your voice." I say.

Harry nods and smiles, then picks me up and sets me on the couch before stretching. "I have my guitar in my jeep. I'll go get it." he says, leaving.

I grab my phone and open Twitter. 

"My own personal concert? Yes please."  I tweet.

Harry returns, holding his beautiful guitar and then takes my hand. "Let's go upstairs." he suggests, helping me stand.

I nod, grabbing the box of pizza and walking up the stairs behind Harry, biting my lip at how great his bum looks in sweat pants.

"Stop looking at my ass." Harry says, making me blush and giggle.

"You have a nice ass." I tell him, smiling.

Harry looks back at me and grins, then we go into my room and I watch as Harry climbs on the bed and gets his guitar ready.

I go to the bathroom and grab Harry a glass of warm water, handing it to him when I come back.

He takes it and smiles as he sits up against the headboard, drinking it slowly as I climb onto the bed,  setting the pizza by Harry as I pull out my phone.

I turn my camera on video and record Harry as he sets the glass down on my nightstand and practices a bit on the guitar, smiling at me as he messes up a bit.

"I'm nervous, can't you tell?" he asks, looking at me.

I shake my head. "No need to be. I'm gonna love it. What song are you gonna sing?" I ask.

Harry grins, looking at the camera. "It's a surprise." he says, sending me a wink that makes me laugh.

Harry begins strumming and I automatically know the song and let out a small squeal.

"Tell me something, tell me something you don't know nothing, just pretend you do. I need something, tell me something new."  he sings, his voice making my insides melt.

"Choose your words 'cause there's no antidote for this curse. Oh, what's it waiting for? Must this hurt you just before you go?

Oh, tell me something I don't already know. Oh, tell me something I don't already know." he sings, looking at me and smiling.

I smile back and bite my lip, tightening my grip on my phone.

"Brooklyn saw me, empty at the news. There's no water inside this swimming pool. Almost over, had enough from you.

And I've been praying, I never did before. Understand I'm talking to the walls. I've been praying ever since New York." he continues.

I join in a the chorus and smile proudly when the song ends, then I lean over and kiss Harry slowly.

Harry kisses me back, gripping the back of my neck and pulling me into his lap.

"Did you like the song?" he asks, pulling back form the kiss.

I smile and nod. "I loved it." I whisper, biting my lip.

I realize that I was still recording and stopped it, then posted the video on my social media before tossing my phone away and carefully leaning Harry's guitar against the wall.

Harry moves the pizza off of the bed and then pulls me against him, smashing our lips together in a deep and passionate kiss.

I moan quietly and cup his face in my hands as we kiss, our tongues colliding and our breathing becoming heavier.

I slide my hands down Harry's shirtless chest and his lips travel down my jaw slowly as he takes my hands in his.

Harry rests his forehead against mine and looks into my eyes. "Birdie..I.." he says, trailing off.

Is this it? Is he....

"I have a surprise. Another one. One that I hope you'll really enjoy tomorrow, okay?" he says, looking into my eyes.

I smile and nod, wrapping my arms around him.

Harry smiles and I kiss him again, softly and surely of what I want....him.