Chapter 14

I pulled into my driveway exhausted.

As I got out, Harry's jeep pulled in right behind me and I sighed deeply as Harry got out.

He smiled nervously at me and I waved a bit, walking to my front door.

I heard him follow behind me as I unlocked my door and walked inside.

"So..what do you want to talk about?" I ask him as I toss my keys in the bowl on my coffee table, taking off my jacket.

Harry closes the door behind him and sticks his hands in his pockets. "Us, actually." he says.

I look back at him and nod, then sit on the couch and gesture for him to sit next to me.

He moves around the coffee table and sits next to me, leaving some distance.

"You look terrible, Harry." I mutter, looking at him.

Harry chuckles and nods, licking his lips. "That's a first." he jokes.

I give grin and nod, then gesture for him to continue.

"I haven't been sleeping. I can't even eat without thinking of how I treated you and how what I did was just stupid. I mean, it was cold out and I didn't even offer you a ride home." he says.

I swallow, looking down. "Well, I wouldn't have gotten in anyway.." I confess.

He flinches and nods, then scoots a bit closer and takes my hands in his.

"Birdie..I was wrong before. What I said, about Louis and about us. I was wrong. We're all adults and I can be with whom I want to be with. And I want to be with you. I want to get to know you better and spend my days with you. Take you places and take you out. I want you." he tells me, smiling.

I blush at his words and nod, looking at him.

"I want you too. I haven't been able to really sleep since that night and every time I look at my bed, I think of you and what happened there and all. I want it all. Everything." I say.

Harry chuckles and pulls me onto his lap. "Really? So..what does this mean?"

I wrap my arms around him and bite my lip. "I guess that means we're a couple? If you want to, I mean. To be sure."

Harry nods and grips my hips tight in his hands. "I'm sure." he says.

I smile and lean down, brushing  my lips against his in a soft kiss.

 Harry responds by kissing me back, his hands sliding up my sides and moving my shirt up a bit.

I pull gently at the small hairs on his head and he groans against my lips, then kisses me deeper.

I unzip Harry's jacket and pull it off of him, kissing along his jaw.

"Birdie..what are you doing to me?" Harry questions, his hands sliding slowly under my shirt.

I shiver at his touch, his cold fingers brushing against the warm skin of my stomach.

Harry's lips travel down my neck and he lifts my shirt off over my head.

I blush and Harry bites his lip as he leans back, looking at me.

"Stand up." he tells me.

I get up and he reaches forward, undoing the button and zipper on my jeans, slowly tugging them down.

I kick off my shoes and socks and use Harry's shoulder to steady myself as I step out of my jeans.

Harry sucks in a breath when he sees me and I look at him biting my lip.