Chapter 11

After the movie, I dropped Niall off at Louis's place and made my way home.

When I got inside, it was almost 3, so I called Alyssa as I sat on my couch, turning on my TV.

"Hey girly." she answered.

I smiled scrolled through the channels. "Heyo. So, what's up?" I ask her.

I hear giggles and beeping in the background and take it that her mom's cooking. She loves cooking.

"We're having a late lunch and Jonathan is being a weirdo. The usual." she tells me.

"That's great. I was thinking maybe we can hang out? Come over?" I suggest.

I hear her squeal and laugh. "As soon as I answered, I got in my car and started driving. I'll be there in ten." she says.

"You're so weird. See ya soon." I tell her before hanging up.

I get up and walk into the kitchen, putting my phone on the small island and opening the fridge.

"Tsk." I mutter, looking at the food inside that just didn't seem appealing.

I grab us two beers and set them on the counter, then decide to make us a bunch of little Pb & J's.

I hear Alyssa come in as I'm putting the last one on the plate I got out and look at her over my shoulder.

"Heyo. I made us some sandwiches." I tell her.

She grins and puts her bag on the floor by the couch. "Peanut butter and jelly?" she asks.

I scoff and grab the plate and the beers, walking to the couch. "Duh."

Alyssa giggles and takes the beers from me, opening them up as I set the sandwiches down on the coffee table.

I sit down and Alyssa sits next to me. "So..what's up? It's been a while." she says.

I roll my eyes and grab a sandwich, taking a bite from it. "It's been three days, and I even saw you at work yesterday so shut up."

Alyssa laughs and takes a sip from her beer. "Okay, true."

I smile and look at her, then down, swallowing. "Well, the boys are in town. And it's was my birthday a few days ago." I start.

She nods and looks at me. "Uh-huh."

Glancing at her, I take a deep breath, looking at the small sandwich in my hand. "We went to a club and we all got trashed and Harry and I danced together and then we kissed and one thing led to another and we went back to my place and had sex."  I tell her quickly, biting my lip.

It was silent for a moment, and then Alyssa claps her hands and squeals.

"You horndog! You and Harry did the fucking nasty?!" she exclaims, laughing a bit.

I nod and put my head in my hands. "Yes! And now my feelings are a bit fucked I'm having dinner with him later to walk about..us." I tell her.

Alyssa scoots closer to me and rubs my back, resting her head against my shoulder. "Birdie..I know you've told me you've liked him before, but is it like that now? Do you actually want to be with him or was it just the sex that makes you want more?" she asks.

I pause, thinking about it.  I think back to Harry's birthday a few months ago.

I watched as beautiful women wearing skin tight clothes and dresses walked around, carrying drinks and laughing as the music played loud over the speakers.